Wetlook-Online

Message # 33092.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Flickr is owned by Yahoo

Date: Sun 16/12/07 20:34:33 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

There have been some interesting discussions about how Yahoo handles things over on the Yahoo Finance DUK (Duke Energy) stock market message board.  There is a guy there named Tfberry who is a long time flame war enemy of mine and several others.  He has a real problem saying very many sentences without a cuss word.  Over the last 3 1/2 years he has been kicked off and rebooted well over a hundred times.  he started out as plain "tfberry", then went from "tfberry1" through "tfberry99", and is now using various combinations of letters after Tfberry.  Every few days several people (never me, I don't play that stupid game)click on the "report abuse" link about him.  He says that when someone makes a complaint about someone, that the Yahoo sysops never actually read the messages in question to determine if the rules have really been broken.  According to him, if one or just a few people click "report abuse" about a user, then they get an automated response about the "ignore" function.  If a slightly larger number complain, the user in question gets an automated form letter about Yahoo's rules and that their account can be deleted for violating them.  After the number of complaints reaches a certain unknown number, according to him, Yahoo automatically deletes the user.  However, they never block ISP's, so you can always reregister under a new name.  I have no idea if this is really the way it works.  If it is, it seems like a really dumb way to run a website.
In reply to Message (33092.1.1) Hello Re: Rachelrachel45?

By Warm Waters - za Sun 16/12/07 17:56:44 GMT

Thanks for the information. . . A real pity about that, there was some good work there, despite the `violations`. .. Peace Man
In reply to Message (33092.1) Hello Re: Rachelrachel45?

By Scott - scottbrochert@hotmail.com us Sun 16/12/07 13:36:26 GMT

Flickr got mad at her and deleted her account, and they weren't very specific about it.  They said things like, "wrong material," and "rules violation" but they didn't tell her what the actual rule broken was.

It's too bad, but I guess Flickr just isn't the place to post your pics:(

In reply to Message (33092) Sad Rachelrachel45?

By Warm Waters - za Sun 16/12/07 12:24:12 GMT

Sad What has happened to `rachelrachel45` from Flickr? She had some amazing photos of herself and a very impressive colection of `wet-look` photos under her favourites. . .. . Help Me

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]