MyWetloook

Message # 33034.2

Subject: Read This Re: wet tv presenter

Date: Sun 16/12/07 03:06:30 GMT

Name: joey us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

on the site wcco.com the reporters had a dunk tank at the minn state fair just type dunktank or dunks or dunking in the search.

on kttv in los anglas ca last summer a cute reporter took up a bet from the other at the station that she would jump in the pool

myfox11.com or kttv and type beat the heat in the search and then click on beat the heat and it will show the clip.

the next are pics from radio station wplr buried at the beach where their reporter is dunked go to the morning show and click on the pics

if you find that one you described of the weather chick getting pushed in the pool post please

joey

In reply to Message (33034) Hello wet tv presenter

By Scot Wet - sx Wed 12/12/07 16:37:44 GMT

Hey i am lookign for any clips or pics of tv presenters/ news readers/ weather girls etc who randomly get soacked either being thrwn in pools or something similar i remember a good clip of a weather girl getting pushed over into a pool by a guy but i have searched everywhere and cant find it

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]