minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 27/04/24 00:45:19 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 3300.1.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: Re: Re: UK TV - If only..!

Date: Mon 21/04/03 00:46:18 GMT

Name: charlie uu

Email: charliegetswet@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
oh yeah, that's right it was newly weds wasn't it. It was just that particular scene I always remember, where Anika rice is explaining that somehow becuase of the location by the waterfall, it never stops raining and she is standing there soaked. I'm sure nowadays they would at least give her an umbrella or something!

but of course, I have seen a coupld of those new episodes with Suzi Perry (she is very nice) but nothing that looked like she might have the opportunity to get wet  :(

In reply to Message (3300.1.1) Hello Re: Re: UK TV - If only..!

By Toby - gb Sun 20/04/03 19:04:57 GMT

It was a different female star (Suzi Perry) in the latest seriesof Treasure Hunt, but wearing similar outfit to what Anneka Rice used to wear.  The programme which started this thread was set in Melbourne, Australia.  I remember one of Anneka's final programmes was set in Sydney, and in order to find the final clue she had to plunge from her helicopter into the sea, with a special waterproof microphone, but otherwise fully clothed.

I remember the gameshow you mentioned.  It involved newly-wed couples playing against each other to win a free honeymoon in an exotic location.  I think it only ran for one series.  The couples often got soaked but in T-shirt & shorts.

In reply to Message (3300.1) Hello Re: UK TV - If only..!

By charlie - charliegetswet@yahoo.co.uk uu Sun 20/04/03 12:28:00 GMT

I always remember being very teased by that program, she so rarely got wet.

But it was all made up for when she did a game show based on safari in africa. I can remember several games that involved the contestants getting wet in their team colour tshirts.

However the best one involved a couple running around the edge of a waterfall (for some reason) getting soaked, ut Anika rice also in introducing the game was standing there getting soaked in her tshirt.

If anyone remembers what this was called or any vidcaps or anything, please let me know, I've never seen ay reference to this. Must have been v early 90s, UK tv.

thanks.

In reply to Message (3300) Scatter UK TV - If only..!

By Chlorine Addict - uu Fri 18/04/03 08:43:23 GMT

UK TV on Thursday(?) night last week.  Treasure hunt.  Clue was attached to a balloon floating in a hot spring pool.  Female star in head to toe blue Spandex outfit, standing on the steps, with the sole of one sneaker touching the water surface saying "Shall I come in..?", two women in the pool saying "Why don't you come in..?"...

Needless to say, she didn't.  Damn tease..!

Chlorine.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.161 seconds to generate ]