minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 05:59:14 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 32996.4.1

Subject: Hello Re: ...all you had to do was ask me...

Date: Mon 10/12/07 21:03:55 GMT

Name: Sopping us

Email: katakai1@verizon.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

MK. I did think of contacting you concerning this, but I scanned your megamovie data base, briefly, and thought "Good God, I hate to ask him to scan all of this when I am not even buying a product from him"...honest. You have an internal memory capability that is astounding, and,as you have offered to do this service, I will ask you the next time.......whenever.

S:

In reply to Message (32996.4) Hello ...all you had to do was ask me...

By MK - us Mon 10/12/07 15:19:06 GMT

FYI.....this is old news....cos I already stated on this forum years ago about the God's Little Acre scene not actually EXISTING in the film.

I have lists of "missing scenes" or misleading promo photos or video box covers......and so I strongly suggest that before you order any DVDs....just email me or post a query on this forum...cos I can tell you if you will be wasting your money or not....cos I already posted warnings NOT to order God's Little Acre several times over the last 10 years.

Before you spend your hard earned money on DVDs....just ask me...and I will tell you what the status is...cos I know all these clips.

FYI....the Tina Louise photos are exactly the same as the famous Terry Moore wetlook beach photos....taken for Life Magazine....during her filming of BENEATH THE 12 MILE REEF.....i.e. those Terry Moore pics are on JJ's site too...but they do not exist in the actual film...those were pics taken for Life Magazine to promote the film only.

I know dozens of false or misleading pics I can update you all on....for example....the movie ONLY YOU...showing Marisa Tomei in the fountain in a wedding dress.....this misleading video boxcover has caused many wetlook fans to waste their money renting or buying this film.....but this scene...DOES NOT EXIST in the film....

http://www.impawards.com/1994/posters/only_you.jpg

Regarding THE WITCHES OF EASTWICK.....that pool drop in scene DOES exist....but it is completely worthless....cos it is a 2 second shot and as soon as she hits the pool, the shot cuts away to the next scene....so it might as well not be there...cos of the worthless way it was shot and edited.

There are LOTS of production pics on JJ's site..that are from scenes that were never in the actual film. The most misleading being....the photos showing Rita Moreno being wetted down...in 18th century period dress....as a rehearsal for the wet dress scene from the 1954 Marlon Brando film DESIREE....and that scene was SUPPOSED to show how the ladies of the Napoleonic era....would wet their dresses to make them go see thru...when attending parties...as a way to tease the men by making the dresses cling to their bodies. Well....we see pics of Rita Moreno testing the wet dress...and the costume designer pouring water over her period dress to make it go see thru.....but when the film was released...Rita Moreno was not even in the film....she was not cast in the role....and the entire wet dress scenes were dropped from the film too.....cos I have checked that film many times and those wet dress scenes do not exist.

Some scenes DO get shot.....but get CUT from the film. For example, in the 1994 called CHASERS.....Erika Eleniak goes to a waterpark and goes down the waterslide wearing her dress.....that entire scene was CUT from the film and is not on any copy I have seen of the film. The only reason I know the footage exists...is that I have the behind the scene footage....showing how they made that scene...from ENTERTAIINMENT TONIGHT tv show...so I have some clips of it from the ET show.,...but they must have cut that scene from the film when they released it.

Anyway...I can name dozens more examples of missing scenes or cut scenes or misleading video box covers etc.

If you think you see something and want to order it....just ask me...or AnthonyX....cos we know all these films and can tell you if you are wasting you money or not.

MK

In reply to Message (32996) Hello Movie scenes that "aint."

By Sopping - katakai1@verizon.net us Sun 09/12/07 22:45:43 GMT

Many have checked out the vintage postings of Wetfan and JJ. In their albums and scrapbooks of the past, there are some great wetlook shots from, presumably, scenes in movies of the past. Photos that appear from time to time are classics of Actress Tina Louise in a sexy wetlook scene in “God’s Little Acre.” Here it is from Wetfan’s Archives.It was even on an album cover I found on Google.

http://www.vintagewet.com/wfa/scrap2/mm/a13/v94079.jpg

OK, one can acquire that movie on DVD now for just a few bucks. So I did, played it, and the scene was nowhere to be found!  Bah. It’s a good movie, but don’t bother taping it if it plays on backchannel late-night TV. Because Tina is there, but the scene ain’t.

This is the second time a wetlook scene from a film was a no show. I remember promotional stills from “The Witches of Eastwick,” showing the three lades (Cher was one of them, I can’t remember the others) dropped into a pool by the evil Jack Nicholson. Rented the tape one night. No such scene.

That’s twice I ve been had. Bah and double bah!

S:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]