Wetlook-Online

Message # 32996

Subject: Hello Movie scenes that "aint."

Date: Sun 09/12/07 22:45:43 GMT

Name: Sopping us

Email: katakai1@verizon.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Many have checked out the vintage postings of Wetfan and JJ. In their albums and scrapbooks of the past, there are some great wetlook shots from, presumably, scenes in movies of the past. Photos that appear from time to time are classics of Actress Tina Louise in a sexy wetlook scene in “God’s Little Acre.” Here it is from Wetfan’s Archives.It was even on an album cover I found on Google.

http://www.vintagewet.com/wfa/scrap2/mm/a13/v94079.jpg

OK, one can acquire that movie on DVD now for just a few bucks. So I did, played it, and the scene was nowhere to be found!  Bah. It’s a good movie, but don’t bother taping it if it plays on backchannel late-night TV. Because Tina is there, but the scene ain’t.

This is the second time a wetlook scene from a film was a no show. I remember promotional stills from “The Witches of Eastwick,” showing the three lades (Cher was one of them, I can’t remember the others) dropped into a pool by the evil Jack Nicholson. Rented the tape one night. No such scene.

That’s twice I ve been had. Bah and double bah!

S:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]