Wetlook-Online

Message # 32989.1

Subject: Hello Re: Lifesaving classes?

Date: Sun 09/12/07 14:56:33 GMT

Name: Andrew gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi,  I went through that experience when at school and I think it probably kicked off my fetish in some way or another.  Basically we all had to go to the local swimming baths in either pyjamas or athletic kit (full trousers and top).  Then had to jump and and get something from bottom of pool.  Can remember seeing all the wet clothes clinging to everyone.
In reply to Message (32989) Help Me Lifesaving classes?

By WetNoise - wetnoise@googlemail.com gb Sun 09/12/07 14:45:20 GMT

As you may know from my infrequent posts here (or from reading my blog), I'm a writer of wetlook stories.  I'm currently working on a storyline which involves the female character being turned on to wet clothes when a boy she has taken a fancy to is forced to do a school swimming lesson in his football kit, having forgotten to bring his swimming gear.  As this never happened at my school (believe me, I tried!) I was wondering if anyone had experienced similar in real life?  Did you have a sadistic swim coach who forced someone in your class into the pool in their gym kit, or even normal clothes?  How did they - and the rest of the class - react?

I'd also like to hear about your experiences of lifesaving classes.  Did you have to dive in the pool in your pyjamas to rescue a brick?  Again, this is something that never happened to me, but everyone seems to know a "friend of a friend" who had to do it.

In the interests of decency, we'll assume that all involved were 16 or over at the time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thumbs Up

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]