MyWetloook

Message # 3298.2.3.1.1

Subject: Wink Smile Re: Well, DUH...

Date: Sun 20/04/03 00:19:09 GMT

Name: Christine ca

Email: chris_photo@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi Walt, I thank you so much for your really nice comment.I do appreciate modeling and no matter what I'm wearing. Some series are more fun than others but I always enjoy modeling. Thanks again,

Christine Pulsing

In reply to Message (3298.2.3.1) Thumbs Up Well, DUH...

By Walt - us Sat 19/04/03 13:43:48 GMT

I wonder if his local radio and TV stations have his phone number blocked to keep from getting an earfull each time something comes on that he does not like!

Most of us know how to use the 'back' button on our mouse (just like the channel control and power switch on the radio and TV) on things we don't care for!

BTW: Keds are doing just fine in the mid-Atlantic area of the USA!! I am not really a wet Keds fan, but am that much closer to being one after watching you have fun in them!!!

Thank you for your pictures! Thank you for being too strong to bail out in the presence of such rude behavior!

I look forward to seeing your next project!

In reply to Message (3298.2.3) Unfazed Re: YIPP-EEEE! - NOT!!!!!

By Christine - chris_photo@hotmail.com ca Fri 18/04/03 22:18:54 GMT

Hi Billy-Bob, If you don't like our free serie you just have to don't look at it. Thanks,

Christine Peace Man

In reply to Message (3298.2) Thumbs Down YIPP-EEEE! - NOT!!!!!

By Billy-Bob Junebug Johnson, Jr. - us Fri 18/04/03 18:18:42 GMT

Thanks for the pics, but for me, "No thanks!"  The last time I can remember seeing yellow Keds was on a fat-ass woman with swollen ankles(probably to the the liking of WIR based on his

Southern Charms contributions)in a paisley pantsuit at the local mall.  BTW, she had a booger hanging out of her nose and the insides of the legs of the pantsuit were worn thin because of the chaffing of her thighs against the polyester. As for the Keds, nobody wears them.  The last time conventional Keds were popular was after the release of "Dirty Dancing" in the late 80's, and then they were white.  Perhaps you are a victim of being in the same mindset as MK (who's an arrogant asshole BTW, and I know this because I've spoken with him on the telephone a couple of times in the past and have communicated with him by email) and who continues to use them in his shoots.  But go out in public today and look around, look at the sneakers women are wearing - the Reeboks, New Balance, Nike, and you'll see that Ked's are noticeably absent.  In the United States anyway.  But I see you're from CANADA so I'd like to take this opportunity to offer a very sarcastic "Thanks" for your country's support in the disposal of Saddam Hussein and his regime. Back to the subject, the next time you're going to give me a freebie, how about making it something worthwhile?

In reply to Message (3298) Dancing Here is a gift for you!!

By Christine - chris_photo@hotmail.com ca Fri 18/04/03 07:37:19 GMT

Hi everyone,

I would like to let you know that we decided to put a free serie on the site to THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOYALTY AND YOUR SUPPORT. This serie is named: “Christine in yellow keds”, serie 28 and contains 74 pictures. This picure’s serie is dedicated to my best friend Lydie. It’s offer in a 800 X 600 high resolution format and the whole serie is  available to a free viewing on the site now.  I hope you’ll enjoy it!

Christine Wink Smile

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.042 seconds to generate ]