minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 23:57:35 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 3298.2.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Have you EVER had anything worthwhile to say?

Date: Fri 18/04/03 20:11:04 GMT

Name: Billy-Bob Junebug Johnson, Jr. us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
PERHAPS YOU'VE MISSED SO MANY OF MY PREVIOUS POSTINGS WHERE I'VE EXPRESSED GRATITUDE TO OTHER'S OFFERINGS. AND PERHAPS YOU'VE MISSED MY OWN CONTRIBUTIONS OF LINKS TO GENUINE WETLOOK PICS.  AND BY THAT I MEAN SOMETHING SUBSTANTIAL, NOT JUST WET TEE'S AND PANTIES ON GIGANTIC, DIMPLED THIGHS AND THE ASS TO GO WITH'EM. NOT LIKE SOME OF THE CONTRIBUTIONS SOMETIMES MADE BY OTHERS ON THIS FORUM (WIR, E.G.).  I MAY NOT INPUT AS OFTEN AS SOME BUT WHEN I DO IT'S MORE THAN A DIME-A-DOZEN WET TEE-SHIRT OR TANK-TOP.

BAN ME FROM THE FORUM?  WHY, BECAUSE MY OPINIONS VARY FROM YOURS? JEEZ, I'M SCARED!  YOU GONNA' SEND ME TO PRISON WHILE YOU'RE AT IT??  

WORRIED ABOUT BANISHMENT I'M NOT.  I'M STILL ON A GOOD-OLE FASHION DIAL-UP AND MY IP ADDRESS CHANGES EVERY TIME I CONNECT, AS I'M SURE YOU'RE AWARE.  BUT EVEN IF I WAS BANNED I WOULDN'T LOSE ANY SLEEP OVER IT.  

AS I STATED ABOVE IN MY MESSAGE TO RED (3311), BILLY-BOB IS DEAD AFTER TONIGHT.  BUT REMEMBER YOU MAY BE TALKING TO ME IN THE FUTURE UNDER A DIFFERENT PSEUDOMYM.

AND I KNOW YOU DON'T GIVE A CRAP, BUT MY STYX SUBSCRIPTION RUNS OUT ON THE 20'TH OF THIS MONTH.  YOU, SIR, HAVE MADE MY DECISION ABOUT RENEWAL MUCH EASIER.

In reply to Message (3298.2.2) Thumbs Down Have you EVER had anything worthwhile to say?

By Graham (UK) - gb Fri 18/04/03 18:40:23 GMT

Seems to me that every time you open up on here, all we get is s**t. The photoset was a freebie. If you don't like it go somewhere else. You didn't pay for it, so any comments you have are (as always) unimportant. Other people do like Keds and you should respect their interest. After all, this forum is not running purely to satisfy YOUR interests (or perhaps you think it is).

Ever thought of perhaps contributing something rather than just keep taking and complaining? With luck, Nigel will read your posting and block you from the forum when he returns from Thailand.

Most people appreciate the free stuff that's offered. If you've got nothing important or constructive to say, shut the f**k up and go and throw your toys out of the pram somewhere else.

In reply to Message (3298.2) Thumbs Down YIPP-EEEE! - NOT!!!!!

By Billy-Bob Junebug Johnson, Jr. - us Fri 18/04/03 18:18:42 GMT

Thanks for the pics, but for me, "No thanks!"  The last time I can remember seeing yellow Keds was on a fat-ass woman with swollen ankles(probably to the the liking of WIR based on his

Southern Charms contributions)in a paisley pantsuit at the local mall.  BTW, she had a booger hanging out of her nose and the insides of the legs of the pantsuit were worn thin because of the chaffing of her thighs against the polyester. As for the Keds, nobody wears them.  The last time conventional Keds were popular was after the release of "Dirty Dancing" in the late 80's, and then they were white.  Perhaps you are a victim of being in the same mindset as MK (who's an arrogant asshole BTW, and I know this because I've spoken with him on the telephone a couple of times in the past and have communicated with him by email) and who continues to use them in his shoots.  But go out in public today and look around, look at the sneakers women are wearing - the Reeboks, New Balance, Nike, and you'll see that Ked's are noticeably absent.  In the United States anyway.  But I see you're from CANADA so I'd like to take this opportunity to offer a very sarcastic "Thanks" for your country's support in the disposal of Saddam Hussein and his regime. Back to the subject, the next time you're going to give me a freebie, how about making it something worthwhile?

In reply to Message (3298) Dancing Here is a gift for you!!

By Christine - chris_photo@hotmail.com ca Fri 18/04/03 07:37:19 GMT

Hi everyone,

I would like to let you know that we decided to put a free serie on the site to THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOYALTY AND YOUR SUPPORT. This serie is named: “Christine in yellow keds”, serie 28 and contains 74 pictures. This picure’s serie is dedicated to my best friend Lydie. It’s offer in a 800 X 600 high resolution format and the whole serie is  available to a free viewing on the site now.  I hope you’ll enjoy it!

Christine Wink Smile

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]