minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 20:37:24 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 32861.12

Subject: Hello Re: Quiz for all you old-timer forum users like me ...

Date: Thu 29/11/07 23:31:22 GMT

Name: Sopping us

Email: katakai1@verizon.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Reemember "Champagne?" An attractive and uninhibited girl from Canada. Mostly tub and shower sequences, but she was great with the costume changes, and outfits in the tub for national holidays, Christmas (Santa of course) and such. She was not shy to be seen in bra and panties and in such she was spectacular in the water. Never did nudes, and usually sported a bra instead of see-thru. She had a sponsor, an automobile dealer in Toronto, whom, I should imagine, did not sell many cars thru the wetlook connections on the net. But she was nice, and she was fun. One of those I miss.
In reply to Message (32861) Question Quiz for all you old-timer forum users like me ...

By Wet Guy - us Thu 29/11/07 01:28:46 GMT

OK, as far back as you can remember, who/what were some of the original wetlook postings?  My time goes back to 1998 or so ... and the earliest I remember is a guy named "Mathias."  It was when I first discovered the Internet and this forum, and I recall saying to myself ... "holy shit, there are a whole bunch of people like me who have this same fetish!"  I recall that every picture was like a new gift ... from the time when you would hunt and peck in 1000 magazines or whatever to find a picture and here they were, all in one place, all original, ready for your viewing pleasure!

Others???

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]