Wetlook-Online

Message # 3283.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: just watched it

Date: Thu 17/04/03 14:53:19 GMT

Name: Observer uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yeah, the segment did not suck.  They had more footage of the girls fighting than they did of bearded old men complaining about the ads.  Also, it being Fox, it was interesting that on a segment ostensibly discussing the "bad message" being sent by exploitative commercials, they insisted on showing the "bad message" parts of the commercials over and over again, including the "let's make out!" at the end of the cable version.
In reply to Message (3283.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: just watched it

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Thu 17/04/03 14:32:11 GMT

BTw, I still Have the Miller lite Comm. On the ILWU3 group in the files section Peace Man http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ilovewetunderwear3/
In reply to Message (3283.1.1) Wow Re: just watched it

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Thu 17/04/03 14:25:36 GMT

Only thing promising that they said coming in the future as far as potential wetlook would be the "TWINS" I sure wish Laurie Dhue would do some wetlook Wink Smile Peace Man
In reply to Message (3283.1) Hello Re: Miller Lite Ad

By Observer - uu Thu 17/04/03 14:02:24 GMT

Now they are saying they'll have "behind the scenes" footage and a "too hot for prime time" version.  We'll see.  I'll have my VCR ready.
In reply to Message (3283) Hello Miller Lite Ad

By Observer - uu Thu 17/04/03 11:38:56 GMT

If this horse has not yet been beat to death, therre is going to be a show on Fox tonight at 9:00 (2100?) called the "Pulse" which is supposedly going to "discuss" the idea of scantily clad girls being used to sell beer (and featured clips from the beer ad in the ad for the show).  Perhaps anybody who has been living under a rock for the past six months might not have seen it yet, they might show it in full or in part, maybe even some extra scenes  (fat chance, but you never know).

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.171 seconds to generate ]