WetlookPro

Message # 32816.1.2.1

Subject: Idea Re: What's WAM?

Date: Tue 27/11/07 03:57:20 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

River,

The bubble bath set is wonderful, but it is not WAM. If you covered yourself in chocolate, that would be WAM. If you went into the bubble bath fully clothed, that would be WAM (well, wetlook actually). For example, a nice satin blouse, skirt, stockings and heels. Of course we'd want to see the dry outfit, the final result - all wet and clinging to your body, as well as plenty of in-between pictures. The cool thing about wetlook is that it's all about being sexy and decadent without necessarily being revealing. Some wetlook leaves nothing to the imagination - clothes which go clingy and nearly transparent - like a white silk or satin blouse, and some which looks awesome just because of the way it shines - like black stockings.

Here is a thought for some sexy wetlook: washing your hair in the shower, wearing a business-y outfit.

Does this help?

In reply to Message (32816.1.2) Links Re: New Girl @ Southern Charms - correct URL

By River Taylor - brooklynriver@verizon.net us Mon 26/11/07 01:29:58 GMT

Oops!! Sorry for the mistake on the website address and I am so appreciative that you fixed it for me. I did do an update with me in a  bubble bath. Does that count?? My feet were showing and all covered in suds, but like I said. I have a new site on there and I will be adding pics everyday. One of the things I am very interested in is the WAM stuff. I do have videos of me in chocolate as well as body paint, and oil, so if any of these interest you or you would like to give me ideas for future shoots, please let me know.
In reply to Message (32816.1) Note Re: New Girl @ Southern Charms - correct URL

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sun 25/11/07 13:14:41 GMT

Here is the correct URL:

http://www.southern-charms2.com/rivertaylor/

I didn't see any WAM in the 3 current updates, but I did find a sexy, sultry brunette.

In reply to Message (32816) Links New Girl @ Southern Charms

By River Taylor - brooklynriver@verizon.net us Sun 25/11/07 11:14:34 GMT

Hi guys and everyone!! I just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to Southern Charms, but really excited about the whole WAM fetish. I have done some cool stuff with chocolate and recently took a shower with my jeans on. Boy that was a weird sensation. When it gets a little warmer, maybe I can jump in the ocean with my clothes on as well!! I should have some new videos on SC coming out this week, so please check those out. Or introduce yourself to me by leaving me an email. I would love ideas for sets n stuff. It seems like a lot of girls are doing the wet and messy thing on SC, so that is really why I am here writing. I hope to learn lots more and put up great pics that will make you love me!! Happy Holidays!!  ~ River Taylor - SC2 ~

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]