Wetlook-Online

Message # 3277.2.1.1.2.1.1

Subject: Smokin I'd prefer a WET burlap bag, tight! [nt]

Date: Fri 18/04/03 13:20:24 GMT

Name: Red Johnson us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (3277.2.1.1.2.1) Hello She would look good wearing a dry burlap bag

By Observer - uu Thu 17/04/03 11:52:52 GMT

or just about anything else for that matter...
In reply to Message (3277.2.1.1.2) Great Morgan Miles has the right idea! Check out her pics! [nt]

By Red Johnson - us Thu 17/04/03 10:23:39 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (3277.2.1.1) Pictures Re: oops, sorry posted in wrong place

By Morgan Miles - jasonorjay@pleaseteaseme.com us Thu 17/04/03 05:04:38 GMT

But here's another image for the trouble, *wink*

Am I forgiven?

Hugs, Morgan

In reply to Message (3277.2.1) Hello Re: I like the stockings and garters with a nice dress

By Morgan Miles - jasonorjay@pleaseteaseme.com us Thu 17/04/03 04:50:56 GMT

Believe it or not, yes these days. Maybe not many, but we are out there. Where would I buy true nylon stockings if there was no demand for them? No one is going to carry them just for me. I may think I'm pretty special but I doubt the suppliers do, heehee.

I very much dislike pantyhose. They make me sweat and squeeze my tummy uncomfortably. As for thigh highs, yes they are better but the sticky stuff around the thigh is extremely uncomfortable and not very attractive either. For me, when in a skirt or dress, nylon stockings it is.

Hugs, Morgan

In reply to Message (3277.2) Happy I like the stockings and garters with a nice dress

By Getwet - us Thu 17/04/03 02:57:59 GMT

Some normal girls do wear them under dresses and skirts, though more girls these days are going for thigh highs that stay up themselves. Or nice dresses or skirts with pantyhose is another favorite. Lakes and pools or deep streams and rivers I like as the best locations. Love to see women actually swim in their clothes. Underwater's nice too.
In reply to Message (3277) Hello Likes and dislikes - II

By Sopping - us Thu 17/04/03 01:05:33 GMT

My first posting on this subject generated a good response and exchange of views in a non-acrimonious manner, which is a good thing.

So here are some more--major "likes":

Girs in skirts and dresses gradually getting wet. In my own wetlook photography, and those which I most appreciatively download, I like the girl to be wading into water and gradually getting her skirt or dress wetter. I just like the encroaching waterline, that's all.

Some of the best around go back to the old Wetfan series, which will be reposted soon on his Vintage site. His absolute best shows two atractive young girls wading into a stream. You can observe the waterline creeping up to hip-depth.  Delightful! I have taken several similar, so just say that I like it.

Another personal favorite is a modest, in-the-water strip to bra and panties.  Many observe that underwear in water is "just like a swimsuit." We-e-e-l-l yes, sorta. But I get a kick out of shots in which the model starts off wet and clothed, and  peels off a soaking blouse, and wrings it out while standing in waist-deep water in her bra. Or standing in the water in her blouse and panties, wrings out her skirt or jeans or such.And finally, yes bra and panties in the water. I just like those types of scenes, and have posted them in the past, as many know.

Not as common, although I have shot such, is when the girl  wades out with skirt "really high." I have a great sequence in which my model hoists her skirt well above her black panties as she wades into waist-deep water. Her skirt stays dry but her panties get soaked. Maybe I am a dirty old man, but.....it makes a great sequence!

Oh yes..dislikes. Stockings and garters. As I have observed before, photos of whores being rounded up in major cities generally show such displays, as do strip clubs and pole dances.  But normal girls? Cummon...Not these days.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.036 seconds to generate ]