MyWetloook

Message # 3267.2

Subject: Great I resemble that remark!

Date: Wed 16/04/03 23:56:39 GMT

Name: NCgreg uu

Email: ncgreg231@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
This would apply to me, so thanks for posting it again.

I know that there are almost as many clothing preferences as there are participants - all the way from heavy jackets and ski pants down to transparent t-shirts and G-strings (or less)  What I'm saying is that you might find a few people that will not be happy unless you provide them *exactly* what they demand - and even then, they will probably complain that you aren't updating often enough, there aren't enough pictures, etc.  If you haven't observed this already, eventually you will, so I'm mentioning it now just to provide some advance warning.  

Also, there are numerous participants that simply "lurk" - they never give feedback, so you might not even know they are out there, although they might appreciate "new material" more than anyone else - so just because there isn't any response doesn't mean that nobody likes your contributions.

As for me, I participate very infrequently, so please don't feel offended if you don't see me post for weeks on end.

Lastly, what *I* like are thin natural materials -cotton, silk, cashmere, (like what you are wearing, but also skirts, dresses, blouses) - so I'm not set on any one kind of particular clothing but I also love to see soaking wet hair, like right at that moment where someone is surfacing from being underwater, (like right after falling in a swimming pool)  But at the top of my "most important" list would be an ear-to-ear smile that says the person is having the best time of their life usually at the same time as sufacing from underwater, so that there is water streaming all down the face too (maybe along with some of that gorgeous long hair of yours)

But I don't want you to do a photo shoot for *me* (especially since I don't get to surf through here as often as I'd like)  I want you to do photo shoots for *you* because *you* like it and because *you* enjoy it - then I'll get that smile I mentioned earlier and not only will you experience that great joy of wet clothing, but you can feel good about sharing some of that joy with the rest of us.

HTH (hope this helped),

Greg

In reply to Message (3267) Pictures for the people who mist it, my first foto shoot

By ajwet - solidnmgn@hotmail.com nl Wed 16/04/03 15:30:50 GMT

yo people here is the photo shoot where i was talkin about. hope you like

greatz ajwet from holland nijmegen.

http://archive.jowc.net/AJWet/gallery/index.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]