Wetlook-Online

Message # 3265.2.2

Subject: Hello Re: Re: wetlook organization ....is it worth a try

Date: Thu 17/04/03 11:12:12 GMT

Name: Walt us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I wish an established resort or two would announce that they are "Wetlook friendly", and allow going into the pool fully dressed at certain times. Of course, the hours would be longer at resorts with fewer young children around.

I would love to see a Wetlook cruise - full dress attire required, shoes & all... It need not be totally formal attire, but jeans would be discouraged except at certain times (at those times, they would the desired clothes). Formal cocktail mixers in shallow water dressed just as if the mixer was in a more common dry location would be just about right!

In reply to Message (3265.2) Peace Man Re: wetlook organization ....is it worth a try

By Zamboni - gb Wed 16/04/03 23:15:06 GMT

It is a great idea but I myself cant ever see it happening as there are probably far to few people willing to pay to go to a 'wetlook resort' However what could work is a group of people organising a trip away to a private villa to enjoy a wetlook weekend or something.Who no's.But as far as a resort would go i very much dobt it Sad
In reply to Message (3265) Hello wetlook organization ....is it worth a try

By maurice - uu Wed 16/04/03 12:18:45 GMT

the point id like to bring up is basically, hope this is not too far fecthed but teh idea has to be put forward

taht someone create someplace such as a resort or clubhouse where wetlook fans can gather and have fun, not like something sleazy but sumwhere we can just have fun and maybe share ideas on what we like.  im sure that there are thousands of ppl out there that have a hard time finding situations where they can get wet outdoors or in public and not have to feel wierd or face the fact that ppl will be looking at u....

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]