WetlookPro

Message # 32627.11

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: To many YouTubes

Date: Wed 14/11/07 15:11:51 GMT

Name: MK us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
You can never get too much of a good thing.Daily Youtubes are like getting your daily cup of coffee or tea....just enjoy your daily fix.

Also, 2 great things about Youtube and wetlook are

1) It proliferates and propogates the wetlook culture all around the world, far moreso than any of us or this forum can do. Back in the 1970's and 80's, wetlook fans were "in the closet" and feeling alone and feeling that they were the only ones who had these weird interests. Thanks to Al Gore (who invented the internet...just kidding) and Youtube, now the whole world knows about the wetlook culture, and now it is gaining acceptance in the mainstream world etc. Just as gay people used to be in the closet, and now they are a part of the mainstream, now wetlook fans are seeing their culture being more widely accepted now. Sites like Youtube are now doing a lot to expand the culture and gaining more acceptance etc.

2) For those of you who prefer wetlook producers media over youtubes - guess what, now every wetlook producer is on his or her toes now...and now they are improving the quality and content on all their sites, cos they know that now they have to produce media that is more interesting or appealing than Youtubes. So who is the winner there....the fans are....cos now every wetllook producer tries even harder to come up with new concepts and better quality media.

Youtube has not only helped to proliferate the wetlook culture and gain it a wider acceptance in the mainstream, they have also raised the bar and forced all wetlook producers to work harder and to be more creative in order to entertain you.

Here is an example of how widely Youtube can reach people. I created a wetlook tv clip and then later somebody re-posted my clip to Youtube. The number of people who saw my clip was merely a couple of thousand people in the wetlook community on this forum, but since it was reposted to Youtubve....now 1.36 MILLION people have downloaded my clip.....check it out....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBnY28Mo6Is&eurl=http://widget-12.slide.com/widgets/sf.swf

Our community is less than 8000 people....yet with Youtube....my clip was seen by 1.36 million people.

MK

In reply to Message (32627) Angry To many YouTubes

By Hugo - uu Tue 13/11/07 20:06:05 GMT

This forum contains to many YouTubes links. I check the YouTube.com when I whant wetlook.

I don't need the links on this forum. It will be OK if there was a few links, but I think we have seen

about 100-200 links. Thats just to many and to many repeates ...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]