Wetlook-Online

Message # 32594.1

Subject: Hello Re: wet wife story

Date: Mon 12/11/07 20:00:36 GMT

Name: wetimer uu

Email: isthisobcureenough@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Great story!
In reply to Message (32594) Hello wet wife story

By WaWet - us Mon 12/11/07 02:50:28 GMT

This past Saturday my wife decided to let me have my way with her in the shower. She knows of my wetlook fetish, and decided to have some fun this day. She woke up and said she was going to the shower, and I should tag along. She reached in her dresser and pulled out a little yellow tank style dress, and slipped it on with a devilish grin. I watched her go in the bathroom and turn the shower on, and she got out of the way to let me in first. I stopped to kiss her on the way by, and let my eyes wander over her. She is 5'4 125 pounds with beautiful blonde hair. She works out every other day with weights and she runs 25 miles a week as well so she is in awesome shape. She has a 38C chest and this dress was looking awesome on her, very tight with her nipples just poking through the material. I stepped in the shower and she followed behind. She told me to get wet first so I did. When I was done I moved aside to let her in, and she stepped under the water. As soon as it hit her that dress just instantly stuck to her and her nipples stuck out even further. Of course I had to start fondling her boobs through that dress and she turned round and round so I could get a good feel all over her. I couldn't get enough of this , and right then she said, "This is your fantasy, so take your time." I couldn't believe my ears. I was caressing her all the while, and she was enjoying herself totally. She said she never knew wearing a wet dress would turn me on that much, or her either. She said she loved how it felt, made her feel super sexy. Well, after I was done pouring shampoo and bubble bath over her and having fun with that, it was time to take this outside the tub. She rinsed off one last time and we both stepped outside the shower. I grabbed a folded towel and laid it on the vanity and she climbed on it facing me while still wearing the wet dress. Needless to say, we had some of our most awesome lovemaking ever while she was wearing that wet dress. She can't wait to do it again sometime soon. Moral of the story is to talk with your mate and she how she feels about your desires. I mentioned how I liked that dress, and if she could wear it wet one time. She said "Really? Sure, what's the harm?" And now she can't wait to try it again with other outfits.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]