minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 01:58:39 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 32591.2

Subject: Hello Re: Flannel nightgowns look pretty hot when drenched!

Date: Tue 13/11/07 17:40:41 GMT

Name: Scot Wet sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

another superb set, i ask only one thing and i hope you dont mind! i think you should do more sets when you get down to your underwear, the bodyarmour one was awsome but if you dont ill still buy your updates as i think they are the best on the forum at the moment!!
In reply to Message (32591) Links Flannel nightgowns look pretty hot when drenched!

By Todd and Jennifer - jet@jetwetfun.com us Mon 12/11/07 00:01:06 GMT

We recently had a friend of our site give Jennifer a flannel nightgown to take for a dip. He told us that no other site has done wetlook in one. Jennifer likes flannel and thought the nightgown sounded like lots of fun. This outfit didn't disappoint us and was lots more fun than we thought it might be. It took a while for it to get saturated, but once it was soaked, it did some really interesting things in the water. Check out the update at http://www.jetwetfun.com. And if you are curious what a flannel nightgown can do that is interesting, take a look at this extra sample.  

[/img]

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]