MyWetloook

Message # 3257.7

Subject: Hello Re: Likes and dislikes

Date: Thu 17/04/03 00:12:04 GMT

Name: estefan uu

Email: Freshair326@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Happy  Dear Mr. Sopping; I read your text with interest and your sensitivities toward wetlook over the years. You must be from a cold climate since you speak of only the summer months. Here in NC (USA) we have a wetlook season that extends from April-November. (Actually the fall is the best time with warm waters and nice days.) I have always been into wetlook since I was a boy. The many girls I dated and then my wife were always into it since I just did not date girls that would not have fun in the water. I have always enjoyed the outdoors (sea/lakes creeks etc), jacuzzi and swimming pools (one can always find the latter in hotels if needed). The bath and shower is only for those rare days when the outside is not available. I like nice trim dresses,( cotton/fine wool/silk) and most sprorts clothes with snug tops, no bulky garments but fitted sweaters and blouses. A grey skirt with snug top and no bra is ablout the opimum for a pool or jacuzzi while the jeans and tee (silk blouse) are for the sea and lake where you can swim. Nothing like a nice thin summer dress at the sea in the evening returning to the beach "From Here To Eternity Style" I am not into a lot of underwear, see through bra is OK, thongs are OK but bikini bottoms are better; The garters belts/high heels and  such went out with the 50's. I have a hard time with the faceless ones and the sunglasses on this wetlook world. This is quite "gosh" in my mind. I like a gal to look me in the eye and smile for my camera.

Ones that do not look me in the eye (even in business) and say "hi" I always wondered if they could be trusted. So many of the pay sites  here are offering the get wet with out the story. I know that there is wetlook for every one but I now have said my piece. estefan

In reply to Message (3257) Hello Likes and dislikes

By Sopping - us Wed 16/04/03 06:14:41 GMT

In the past I have put these and similar thoughts on these pages, and in my “column”[when I had one at the WetCasual site.] I have been both flamed and complimented.

So, not attempting to trash others' preferences, and in the interests of maintaining conversation on these pages, I shall fire off a few more rounds.

Outdoors vs indoors: Like many others on these pages I vastly prefer wetlook scenes in fountains, streams, lakes, rivers and beaches. Pools are good too, and they may be both outdoor on indoor. Unfortunately, in pool parties in particular, the range of a camera flash on indoor pictures too often falls too short.

Tubs and showers fall short since there are limited scenes, scenarios and such available. A girl gets into a tub and gets wet..period. Sometimes with gestures, sometimes frozen faced.

A girl steps into a shower and turns it on. She gets wet. End of sequence!

Shallow water vs deep water.  This is possibly a minor matter, but I prefer to see a gal waist deep in waist-deep water rather than sitting down in knee-deep or less shallow water. It somehow gives me a bigger kick!

I detest thongs. I do not consider a skimpy T-shirt or top over thongs to be wetlook. In fact, like others here, I detest thongs. The girls'butts look like a well-baked loaf of bread. I really am not fond of bikini bottoms either.  But pantie briefs, particularly black can be really sezy!And the new style of "boy shorts" offers promise.

I prefer seeing a bra under a soaked shirt or blouse. Don’t ask me why.

Finally, I would love to see a photo of a girl actually falling into the water in a summer dress.. Really...accidentally.

I’ve seen it happen, and I actually photographed it once,

S:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]