Wetlook-Online

Message # 3257.5

Subject: Hello I'm totally unique here,I'm a hair person

Date: Wed 16/04/03 11:55:47 GMT

Name: natural born chaos us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
My thing is that I'm into watching girls with long beautiful(big styled,if possible,80's hair being teh best) hair slowly get it wet,from the bottom tips up to the top in stages,watching how her look slowly changes the more wet it gets(the more styled,ie,like set curly hair,the feathered "Farrah"look,ect,the better the change.

My type of wet look is done the best in a pool,jacuzzi,lake river,ect.For me ,showers totally suck,because teh wetness is almost instantanious,taking the fun out of it

I kinda wish there was a producer that specialized in this

In reply to Message (3257) Hello Likes and dislikes

By Sopping - us Wed 16/04/03 06:14:41 GMT

In the past I have put these and similar thoughts on these pages, and in my “column”[when I had one at the WetCasual site.] I have been both flamed and complimented.

So, not attempting to trash others' preferences, and in the interests of maintaining conversation on these pages, I shall fire off a few more rounds.

Outdoors vs indoors: Like many others on these pages I vastly prefer wetlook scenes in fountains, streams, lakes, rivers and beaches. Pools are good too, and they may be both outdoor on indoor. Unfortunately, in pool parties in particular, the range of a camera flash on indoor pictures too often falls too short.

Tubs and showers fall short since there are limited scenes, scenarios and such available. A girl gets into a tub and gets wet..period. Sometimes with gestures, sometimes frozen faced.

A girl steps into a shower and turns it on. She gets wet. End of sequence!

Shallow water vs deep water.  This is possibly a minor matter, but I prefer to see a gal waist deep in waist-deep water rather than sitting down in knee-deep or less shallow water. It somehow gives me a bigger kick!

I detest thongs. I do not consider a skimpy T-shirt or top over thongs to be wetlook. In fact, like others here, I detest thongs. The girls'butts look like a well-baked loaf of bread. I really am not fond of bikini bottoms either.  But pantie briefs, particularly black can be really sezy!And the new style of "boy shorts" offers promise.

I prefer seeing a bra under a soaked shirt or blouse. Don’t ask me why.

Finally, I would love to see a photo of a girl actually falling into the water in a summer dress.. Really...accidentally.

I’ve seen it happen, and I actually photographed it once,

S:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]