WetlookPro

Message # 32493.3.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Biggest butt in wet jeans

Date: Tue 06/11/07 22:57:44 GMT

Name: Roadrage us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

OK first of all,  I made a mistake.  That woman is aparently from Germany and I don't really care if she's a burden to their health care system.  I guess I assumed she was from the US because of her morbid obesity (which by definition is 100 lbs or more over ones ideal weight.  Take a look at her, I think she qualifies.)

As for me, I'm 6'2" and weigh 220 lbs, which is actually about 20 lbs overweight for me.  I've struggled with my weight all my life.  I love fatty starchy processed unhealthy foods but I try to avoid them because they're not good for me.  I also hate to excersise, but I do anyway, almost every day, no matter how tired I am because it helps me maintain a somewhat healthy weight.  I also smoke one cigar a day and I drive a 1996 Tacoma (it aint a Prius but it aint an Escalade either).  Moderation is a way of life to me, which isn't easy in this land of excess.

So here's the reason that woman's pictures angered me so.  While I'm far from perfect, I do not post naked photos of myself on the internet.  If I did, I would expect to be insulted criticised and laughed at, as I am a 43 year old balding man with a belly & titties.  That woman is worse than the female equivelent to me!!

I wonder if she understands how much she is harming her health by being that heavy.  Her bone structure, heart and circulatory system are not meant to carry that kind of weight.  She has a high chance of developing Type 2 Diabetes, if she doesn't already have it and by the time she's 50 her body will be just about worn out because of all the stress she's put it through.

I'm no stranger to the devastation obesity can cause.  My best friends's wife is about 5'2" and has weighed as much as 300 lbs.  She's 36 years old ans she can barely walk because her knees are shot.  Since I've known her she's been hospitalized at leasy a dozen times for various afflictions including three knee replacements!  Weight related?  I think so.

Her mother is of similar stature.  She's not even 60.  The last time I saw her she was in bed with an oxygen mask on.  

She's not a smoker,

She's fat.  A very sweet woman.  I'm going to miss her

Hence the VENOM!

RoadRage

PS Very few people reveal their actual itentity on this forum Mr. Soggyjeans, or whatever your name is LOL!

In reply to Message (32493.3.1) Exclamation Re: Biggest butt in wet jeans

By wetjeans - us Tue 06/11/07 10:34:54 GMT

Why do you feel the need to attack with such venom?   She is, who she is and who are you to judge her?  If you don't like the pictures.... fine.  But do you really need to insult her?  As it stands right now there are damn few women that post to this forum and after seeing your coments I can understand why.  Who the hell would want to put up with that kind of abuse if she failed to live up to your expectations.  

I will of course assume that you run 5 miles a day, do not smoke, eat only green veggies and drive a high gass milage hybrid car since the forum allows you to critize with out showing your name or what you look like.  If you didn't that would just be well you get the point.

In reply to Message (32493.3) Confused Re: Biggest butt in wet jeans

By Roadrage - us Mon 05/11/07 22:28:51 GMT

Sorry, my mistake, I didn't realize you were from Germany.  I forgot that you have McDonalds in Europe now.
In reply to Message (32493) Hello Biggest butt in wet jeans

By Lailani - de Mon 05/11/07 17:49:04 GMT

Hi guys!

Take a look on my 2 newest updates and more sexy FREE pics here:

http://www.southern-charms4.com/lailani/main.htm

" "

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]