Wetlook-Online

Message # 32491.1.2.2

Subject: Read This Re: To Bryce

Date: Mon 05/11/07 19:11:21 GMT

Name: Oggie uu

Email: seantraverse@shaw.ca

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Friends,

Unfortunately we have to shut the website down for a while. My wife received an email regarding our webpage from... someone. We don't know who. But the fucker sent it to my wife at her place of employment. He refuses to say who he/she is, and we've been unable to figure it out.

Needless to say, it has my wife a little freaked out. To fuck with us here is one thing, but to fuck with her at her job is quite another.

People get bored. People get on little trips of power. And now one person has done enough snooping to make us nervous enough to throw our hands up and declare it's not worth the headache. I'm in my last two months of nursing school and don't have time for this shit. My wife has a career in which she does wonderful things for the underpriveledged of the world. As in this world, in the real world we simply want to help people and make other folks happy.

But like I've said before... too recently, in fact,

It only takes one asshole. One guy to fuck up everything. This guy did nothing wrong aside from using certain web browsing tools to find my wife's identity, and it probably wasn't too hard to do. But again, it was enough to make us decide to lay low for a few months.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We do plan to re-create this site in about two months. In January, on a different server, under different names. At that time we'll have new photos, video clips, an account for donations, an place to send clothing, maybe a DVD for donations and our faithful fans. I don't know if it'll make a difference or not, but we love this little site and want to keep it going. However, my friends, I am sincerely waaaaaaay to fucking busy for this shit. Between this, and some dumbass posting our photos on the German youtube, I'm exhausted.

I may post some updates (word-style) on this url for the next few months. And I'll see you all on the forums and the late-night Friday chatroom. I will keep you all posted as to where we are heading. Until then, keep on keeping on.

-bryce.

In reply to Message (32491.1.2) Peace Man Re: To Bryce

By bryce - brycepunk1@earthlink.net uu Mon 05/11/07 18:28:33 GMT

On the site's mainpage which Graham linked for me (thanks) it explains basically what happened. We plan to have the site up again around the end of December, when we plan to get a new computer. My wife will likely have a new name but otherwise it'll basically be the same type of stuff, updated when I get the chance. We do have some goodies ready to post once it's ready.

Nursing school ends in under seven weeks  :)

In reply to Message (32491.1) Hello Re: To Bryce

By Graham (Styx) - gb Mon 05/11/07 15:56:32 GMT

You have an old address for the site. Try http://brycepunk.grayhost.net/index-wam.html
In reply to Message (32491) Hello To Bryce

By Slawek - pl Mon 05/11/07 14:47:07 GMT

What's going on with your site? Why its "temporaily down" ?????????????/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]