Wetlook-Online

Message # 32385

Subject: In Love I'm a lucky Guy

Date: Tue 30/10/07 06:22:13 GMT

Name: Anonymous gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I'm a really lucky Guy. I know some of you are lucky enough to have wives and girlfriends who regularly get soaked for your pleasure. My wife is a little reluctant sometimes to do this, but when she does...... wow!

We were supposed to be going out on Saturday evening but Janet didn't really wan to go so she lumbered me with calling the poeple to cancel. I didn't want to call them either so I thought I'd bargain a little - "I'l call if you'll do something for me...". To my surprise she not only agreed but said she'd choose an outfit.

I ran the bath (we have a really deep - almost 18 inches deep - bath) and she went off to get dressed. She came into the bathroom wearing her red suede jodhpurs tucked into a pair of beautiful Kurt Geiger long (over-the-knee) black leather boots, her ultra-soft black polo-neck cashmere sweater (which is slightly over-sized and hangs in that way that only cashmere can), black fur-lined leather gloves and her shearling suede sheepskin lined jacket.

First of all she simply stood in the water whilst I set up the camera. Then she slowly knelt down to fill the boots. She was reluctant to wet the jacket so she agreed to replace it with a kid-mohair sweater over the cashmere. Next she slowly leant forward submerging the gloves and sleeves ofher sweaters; all the time she was smiling into the camera. She then sat at one end of the tub and slowly let herself sink into the water. I was having quite a job containing myself by now - I stopped filming for a moment and just had to embrace her to smell and feel the wetness of her outfit - mmmmmmm!!

By now she was absolutely saturated and I continued taking shots of her. She was crealy enjoying herself because she then agreed to swap the mohair sweater for the suede jacket. SHe pulled her wet torso into the sheepskin jacket and gently sat down in the water; this time she audibly gasped at the sensuous feeling of the wet cashmere, suede, fur and leather. She looked a billion dollars.

You don't need to know what happend next - needless to say, we had a good time. I took almost 70 photos (she won't let me upload them I'm afraid!).

Sometimes something that happens raerly can be just as good, iff not bette, than a regular happening.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]