WetlookPro

Message # 32372

Subject: Hello wetlook weekend coming up

Date: Mon 29/10/07 11:07:25 GMT

Name: WaWet us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
my wife has said she wants to wear a skimpy dress in the shower with me, get me all worked up, and then make love with me while she wears that dress. She has done this before with me earlier this year but I was hoping it wasn't just a one time thing. She said the feeling of the wet dress was great and made her feel sexy. Anyway, I was secretly hoping for this when we started going out 5 years ago because she was always mentioning how she went swimming on horseback, diving off a local dock, or getting tossed in the water, all while wearing clothes. Over the last few years we have done all those things together so I thought  I am brave enough to bring up my wetlook thing with her. And she's into it! Outdoor wetlook in casual clothes is one thing, but this is a different level. I hope to have more on this later.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]