MyWetloook

Message # 32364.5

Subject: Dancing Re: Making a comeback!

Date: Tue 30/10/07 01:38:58 GMT

Name: Quagmire uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Sorry to hear about your girlfriend, but very happy to hear you're coming back. There were many, MANY great sets on your old site.

Great Band Peace Man Smokin

In reply to Message (32364) Thumbs Up Making a comeback!

By Absolutely Soaked - us Mon 29/10/07 04:50:22 GMT

OK, so I don't know exactly when, but I'm bringing back absolutelysoaked.com.  It may not be under that same URL, but I'm coming back one way or another!  Some time ago, I had quite a number of things going on in my life and it all detracted from my ability to maintain a website.  Well, one of those things is now past me as my girlfriend left me earlier today.  Don't worry, it's probably for the better & no, there is no chance for reconciliation.  When an adult woman chooses a dysfunctional, controlling relationship with her mother over a loving, supportive relationship with a man intent on marriage, there's no going back...she's history.  But nonetheless, I can't think of anything better to get myself back in a good mood than taking pictures of beautiful women in soaking wet clothes!  

It'll take some time to put together some shoots, develop the site, set up hosting & a credit card processor & all that other wonderful stuff, but I couldn't make a decision like this and not share it!!!  I'll stop back on the forum to keep those of you interested in the loop on my progress.  I'm back!!!!!!  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]