MyWetloook

Message # 32337.1

Subject: Hello Re: Bo Derek on BBC Pebble Mill at One

Date: Sat 27/10/07 15:00:44 GMT

Name: MK us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks for the info Francis. It seems unlikely that we will ever find this long lost wet scene now. The Pebble Mill studios in the UK do not even exist any more -- the BBC bulldozed all the buildings in the 1990's. Given the BBC's propensity for erasing old tapes (e.g. over 150 epsiodes of Dr Who are still "lost" from the mid to late 1960's) I bet they probably recycled those old Pebble Mill tapes.

BTW....I have made some progress on my long quest to identify the "unknown" great wetlook pic on JJ's vintage site. I posted a message on the Turner Classic Movies message boards, and asked if anybody could name the actor or actress in the pic...and  several people who are movie experts were able to identify the guy in this pic, and we "think" we know who the girl is now (it is one of 2 actresses). Nobody could identiify what movie this comes from. but based on who the guy is, and who we think the girl is, this narrows it down to 3 films. Thankfully all 3 of those films are available at Nostagia sites who have them on VHS, so I have ordered all 3 of them and so within the next week I should have a definitive answer as to what movie this is...

http://www.vintagewet.com/wfa/scrap2/mp/a08/v93524.jpg

then we can update JJ's site etc.

BTW....kudos to the guy who tipped me to buy the DVD boxed set of the 1975-76 ISIS tv series - I received the DVDs now and it does indeed have 2 great wetlook scenes with ISIS  that I had never seen before. I will make some clips later this year when I get time.

MK

In reply to Message (32337) Hello Bo Derek on BBC Pebble Mill at One

By Francis Chu - francischu@iinet.net.au au Sat 27/10/07 10:35:46 GMT

I managed to find out the date that Bo Derek was on Pebble Mill at One on the BBC.  It was March 10, 1986.

Unfortunately, they are unable to provide copies.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]