WetlookPro

Message # 32334.4.1.3.1

Subject: Hello Re: pick your battles.

Date: Sun 28/10/07 20:00:08 GMT

Name: leonmoomin gb

Email: leon@mostwam.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Nah, I just copied most of it out of a Facebook message!

Point, being, Trivial!  

leonmoomin

In reply to Message (32334.4.1.3) Hello pick your battles.

By hello - us Sun 28/10/07 14:32:08 GMT

wow.  for it being such a trivial, grammatically-oriented contribution, you sure made a lot of effort replying to it.
In reply to Message (32334.4.1) Hello Re: PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Grammar 101

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwam.com gb Sun 28/10/07 00:04:30 GMT

I know, for the majority of my posts you will find excellent use of grammer and punctuation!

However, sometimes, so what??

You may be a teacher, BUT (capitals for effect!), I left school 18 years ago and Lisa who wrote this post left 10 years ago.  

So we really do not need correcting by a teacher, thanks all the same!!  Bet your pupils love you!

Thanks, for the comment on the update, oh, wait, you didn't, you were to busy correcting Lisa's punctuation!

I have to make several posts to the forums each week and now Lisa has taken over from me, she now has to!  So long as the point gets accross, I don't really care!

Read the following:

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

There were teachers that I learned a great deal from and there were teachers who just tried to teach me lessons all the time!!!  Which are you?  

leonmoomin Peace Man

In reply to Message (32334.4) Info PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Grammar 101

By Anonymous - uu Sat 27/10/07 23:26:32 GMT

An apostrophe isn't needed in "get's."

Apostrophes are used in contractions, i.e. "it's = "it is."  To see if you need it, simply replace the apostrophe with the word "is."  If it doesn't sound right, then you don't need an apostrophe.  Charlotte just "get is" wetter?  Not quite!

They are also used to indicate possession, i.e. "This bike is Joe's."

As a teacher, I can't help but correct grammar mistakes that happen over and over! Peace Man

In reply to Message (32334) Smokin Charlotte Just Get's Wetter...And Better!!!! html

By LisaMoomin - leon@mostwam.com gb Sat 27/10/07 08:20:45 GMT

We now have NEW packages available! You can join ALL of MY sites from mostwam and mostwet! Go to the Join page for details! Or click the banners below!!!

More previews are available on the sites!

mostwet.com

ALSO, now available in the Mostwet Download Store!

Mostwam Download Store!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]