MyWetloook

Message # 32321.2

Subject: Happy Well said !!

Date: Sat 27/10/07 01:18:46 GMT

Name: Michael ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Good to see positive posts. Well put. There is a lot of great wetlook material out there. Thanks to ALL producers and to all forum participants who have something positive or informative to share.
In reply to Message (32321) Happy My wetlook time keeps going ang going.......

By Turtle - us Fri 26/10/07 21:46:58 GMT

I see negative posts like the one from "disgruntled wetlook fan" and it just makes me cringe.  Is this his attempt at sparking new material?  Whatever his reasons, who cares!  How can you say that the wetlook community is dull, boring and stale?  Look at the quality efforts of Tyra from Wetlook Online and LeonMoomin from his "plethera" of sites.  The wetlook material they generate is just awesome.  And here's a newsflash......  They produce new stuff every week!!!  And every photoset, every model and every video is just as good if not better than the next.  Far be it from me to kiss ass here, but have you ever seen a Minx movie from our esteemed moderator?  It is those movies and free pics along with MK's stuff that set the groundwork for what we have today.  If you don't like something, it doesn't matter, something will come along later for you.  Wet Fashion Fun puts out some of the best casual wetlook ever and they continue to put new material out.  I like dunktanks.  Have you seen the growth in this area over the last few years?  I know I forgot to mention several of the contributors around here so let me just give out a HUGE "Thank You!!!" to everyone making my life a little bit brighter.  I had to create my own post here, there's no way I'm going to let my comments die on a negative thread from somebody else.  It's easy to "complain" and "quit" but so much easier to "praise" and "give thanks"

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]