WetlookPro

Message # 32312.4.1

Subject: Exclamation you're right

Date: Fri 26/10/07 07:47:49 GMT

Name: nylonlover de

Email: -

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yes youre right! the tastes are different. I hate the people who looks at sc updates and say : no fat chicks. This people are stupid! but i must say: my favourit are slim girls (no skelletons but still no ``whales``[i say wide women]) and i love to see them in nylons, pantyhose, or fine socks (no sport socks) without shoes!!! And i think this kind of wetlook is the fewest in the net! But other wetlook forms (jeans, wet-t , dresses, shoes) are so often. Did anyone know a wetlook site in the hole net where i can find only nice nylon and socks pics?

thanks for your advertence!

p.s. sorry for my bad english :D

In reply to Message (32312.4) Hello Re: My wetlook time is almost over...

By wetinwisc - cheesehead1965@hotmail.com us Fri 26/10/07 06:56:41 GMT

Let's face it; there's quite a diversity of wetlook tastes.  Some people want to see only wet dresses and heels; others want only wet jeans and t-shirts.  Some people want to see bare feet; others want wet socks; and still others want wet shoes; some sockless, and some with socks.  Some of us want to see our women look like skeletons; others (like me) would rather see whales.  Some of us want to see wet Eastern women (Asians) and others want to see wet Western women (European/white).  Some wetlookers want to see our women get wet in man-made bodies of water (pools, fountains) while others want to see our women get wet in lakes and streams.  The point is, just because someone has a taste for only one style of wetlook doesn't make that the only true or real style of wetlook.

My personal preference in wetlook is cutoff jean shorts, a t-shirt or tank top, and sockless sneakers.  The reason for that is because that is the typical outfit worn on a hot day, and that's when wetlook feels best.  There's not much pleasure in getting your clothes wet when the temperature's below 80F (26C).  In fact, getting your clothes wet in temps below 65F (18C) puts your at risk for hypothermia.  And something all wetlookers can agree on is that the whole point of wetlook is pleasure, whether sexual or not.

In reply to Message (32312) Sad My wetlook time is almost over...

By disgruntled wetlook fan - us Fri 26/10/07 02:09:58 GMT

Heels, dresses, heels, dresses, the wetlook scene is so one-sided now. I've been on these forums for over three years and its steadily gotten worse. If wetlook producers would at least try casual wetlook they will find more people would agree with me. I'm not subscribing to another fucking website until I see some changes. No wet sneakers, no jeans, no money, the end. Enough is enough!  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]