minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 10:27:32 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 32312.3.1

Subject: Talking Absolutely right, AnthonyX.

Date: Fri 26/10/07 06:42:28 GMT

Name: Quagmire us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Peace Man Peace Man Peace Man
In reply to Message (32312.3) Read This Re: My wetlook time is almost over...

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Fri 26/10/07 04:22:31 GMT

There is far more wetlook material available today than ever before. Ten years ago, the web was still young and you could probably count the number of dedicated wetlook sites on one hand with fingers left over. The amount of material available was a fraction of what it is now.

Anyone who complains about a shortage of content these days is spoiled.

Funny thing is, whatever our preference, we seem to think content is in short supply compared to other people's preferences. It's a familiar complaint - the casual fans complain it's all dressy and the dressy fans complain it is all casual. Maybe you just have to look a little further. There's never any justification for complaint if you don't like what's available. If you've got the means, go out into the real world and make your own; if you've got the money, I'm sure many producers would be happy to produce custom content for you; if you've neither money nor means, you should be thankful for what you can get these days compared to just a few years ago.

In reply to Message (32312) Sad My wetlook time is almost over...

By disgruntled wetlook fan - us Fri 26/10/07 02:09:58 GMT

Heels, dresses, heels, dresses, the wetlook scene is so one-sided now. I've been on these forums for over three years and its steadily gotten worse. If wetlook producers would at least try casual wetlook they will find more people would agree with me. I'm not subscribing to another fucking website until I see some changes. No wet sneakers, no jeans, no money, the end. Enough is enough!  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.073 seconds to generate ]