minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 23:48:51 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 3230

Subject: Happy New type of clothing for us to enjoy!

Date: Tue 15/04/03 07:34:53 GMT

Name: pete us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
You won't believe what I saw! I was in the spanish section of the city today to pick up a few supplies,and there was this young spanish girl wearing something I've never seen before in my life! From the front it looked like she was wearing those tight football pants,(white spandex),with red lace instead of a zipper over the crotch,and the back was strechy denim! sewn together seamlessly!If she was walking towards you you'd think she had on spandex pants,walking away it looked like jeans!A belly shirt completed the outfit.It was one of the most sexiest outfits I've ever seen!I was dying to ask her where she got those pants,but she had to be about 14-16 years old so I thought better of it.If you love wet spandex AND wet jeans these pants would be the perfect solution!Talking about it dosen't do it justice,you really had to see them to appreciate them!Just to let you know what designs are out there for wetlook experimentation.      

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]