minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 16:20:59 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 32262.1.1.2

Subject: Question Re: Probably better to change the word "advise" to "humble request"

Date: Tue 23/10/07 18:25:44 GMT

Name: bryce uu

Email: brycepunk1@earthlink.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

This "aircard" you speak of... is this something for a desktop computer or just lap tops? Do you know the range? Any info is a big help.

My wife and I live in a 3-mile radius black-out zone where dial-up is the only option outside of satelite (which we can't afford just now.) Every company we called said it was not cost effective to hook us up with high speed -- the best offer was from the cable company who said they'd run cables to us for $17,000. Ha!

As for the links... I do appreciate when someone says what's on them. I'm sure I miss a lot of stuff because if there's no description I don't bother clicking it. Waiting ten minutes for a mystery picture plain sucks.

In reply to Message (32262.1.1) Hello Re: Probably better to change the word "advise" to "humble request"

By Anonymous - uu Tue 23/10/07 09:08:28 GMT

Agree with you 100%!  And I'll even say a GREAT big thanks to the regular posters for supplying us with the Amount of content that they do!!!!!!!!  

If you live in an area that is dial up only....try looking into an "aircard" froma  cellular provider.  You can get it included on yoru cell phone plan (if you have one) for what you pay for broadband....it is not as fast a DSL or Cable....but it sure has dial up beat by a long shot!

In reply to Message (32262.1) Idea Probably better to change the word "advise" to "humble request"

By MrDamon - ie Tue 23/10/07 02:10:07 GMT

I understand your situation and an item description on every link would be lovely for us all but I think its better to appreciate what is on offer and leave it at that.

The regular posters here do a great job providing hundreds and thousands of links per year.  I believe my total posts this year is about 5 and my total submissions this year is about 3!  Many of the quality posters do provide descriptions with their links but that is their own "gift" to the community in my opinion and shouldn't really be expected as standard but more as a treat.

In the meantime, if you are a dial-up user then the only advice to offer you is to monitor which sites take the longest to load a picture from and boycott that site.  (eg. I am a broadband user but I still wont put up with WebShots speed so I sacrifice potential gold grade content for smoother surfing).  The same can be applied by yourself "for now" until your area catches up with technology.

In reply to Message (32262) Dancing Advise for People Who Post Links

By gravisten - gravisten@hotmail.com us Mon 22/10/07 20:48:38 GMT

Hey All,

Would it be possible for people who post links here to include a breif description of what the link contains?  I can think of many reasons why this would be a good idea, but mainly for me, it has to do with the fact I'm still on a very slow internet connection, as high speed access isn't available in my area.  I would like to know what I am clicking on, so that I don't have to waste time looking at a link I don't care for.

Just a thought...

Thanks!

G10

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]