minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 12:47:38 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 32191.3

Subject: Hello Re: Really nice pictures of an amateur wearing pantyhose in the jacuzzi !!!

Date: Thu 18/10/07 17:33:12 GMT

Name: Gagu80 uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

langweilig!!!!

In reply to Message (32191) Pictures Really nice pictures of an amateur wearing pantyhose in the jacuzzi !!!!! html

By Stijn - stijn_de_smedt@hotmail.com be Thu 18/10/07 14:31:11 GMT

Hi.. I don't know if somebody remembers who I am, but I have posted a couple of my shoots right here on this forum.

To refresh your memory I've uploaded a couple of samples of some of my previous sets.

Like you can see, I'm really into pantyhose and feet !!! Especially when they're wet !!! I also like it when a girl gets wet in her tight jeans, but there are so many pictures already availible of wet jeans that I rather do a wet-pantyhose-shoot!!!

But enough about me because I think you'll all be wondering who's the girl in the new set. Her name is (Miss)Fie and she lives right around my corner. She has a really great personality, a great sense of humor, really sexy feet, she's openminded about anything and just turned 18 begin this month. I met her a while ago and discovered she's also into pantyhose, so I asked her if I could take some pictures of her to place onto www.teenpantyhoseforums.com and she has been an active member since then.

We try to make one set per week and on different locations. For this weeks location we've chosen the jacuzzi!!! So fortunately for you guys, that means wetlook :p !!! And you really have to thank Fie for this, because she came up with the idea of keeping on her pantyhose. She has some really crazy ideas sometimes. We went for a walk this summer when she suddenly felt the urge to go rafting with me. Half an hour later we were sitting in the raft, 15 minutes later she managed to flip over the raft and make us both soaking wet!!! (what she was planning from the beginning) It's a real shame I don't have pictures of this, because she was wearing a really great pair of tight jeans and pantyhose underneath.

Anyway, if you ever want to see the fully set of these pictures you can find them on www.teenpantyhoseforums.com, but I've posted al the wet ones here. Enjoy !!!!!

Btw: these pics you're seeing are clickable thumbnails and each picture is about 1.2Mb.. so people with a slow connection are warned.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]