MyWetloook

Message # 32136.4.2

Subject: Thumbs Up AGREED...more...

Date: Mon 15/10/07 21:37:46 GMT

Name: sneakerluvr uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I can't for the life of me figure out why everyone has to squabble about anything posted here.  As a community we are a diverse goup, with the same general like....women (and not all like to see women only)  getting wet in clothes.  Whether it be the outfit, the shoes, the type of water, gunging, long hair, shot hair, tall women, short women, fat or skinny.  It may be the moments leading up to the actual soaking, underwater after entering the water, or post soaking climbing out of the water, it could be watching someone getting thrown in, or simply teasing and slowly getting wet.  The variations in "our" fetish are as vast and diverse as the imaginations of the people that visit this forum.   Personally, I think all the formal dresses, office wear, and other fancy outfits should be banned.  I also feel wedding dress wet scenes are a waste of time and effort.  The SC posts that some work hard to post are much appreciated, and before anyone jumps to conclusions...I don't like the BBW photos either.  I simply don't click to enlarge those photos and move on.  But there is a small, very vocal number of people here that feel it is their absolute right to not be "forced" to view such material and a warning should be posted so they don't waste their time.  One even tried to make the case that he has dial up, and has to wait too long for pics he doesn't like...how is that the posters problem?  Before I get too carried away...I'll say one last thing.  Why, as a community, can't we all realize that basically it is different strokes for different folks.  And what I, as an individual, do not like, someone else does.  And since this is a public forum to share and pass along finds and info on various topics, picture finds and happenings in the wetlook community overall.  That you may from time to time have to look at something that is not your particular kink.  If you have the time to craft and post hate mail to complain about having to look at something you do not like, you certainly have the time to not look and move on.  I can honestly say I don't like formal wear for wetlook....but, there are some pics that have been shared that are VERY hot indeed.  

To quote a once famous person, who is obviously wise beyond his crack habit...."Can't we all just get along?"

In reply to Message (32136.4) Thumbs Down Re: A youtube observation.

By I wish I was like you,easily amused - tk Mon 15/10/07 19:48:08 GMT

I still don't get your problem...

If you don't like it - fine, don't click on it. But why do you have to try to ruin it for everyone else?

In reply to Message (32136) Hello A youtube observation.

By Sopping - katakai1@verizon.net us Mon 15/10/07 13:40:11 GMT

I enjoy the wet youtubes as much as many, I suppose. I have posted a few, and will do so in the future.

But why waste everyone's time with bumpy, jerky footage of the efforts to drage a girl to the pool (often taking many minutes), and then only show a few seconds of her actually goin going into the water and in the pool? It is a complete waste of time, IMO. There are at least three of this type posted today.

S:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]