minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 08:16:22 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 32095.1

Subject: Hello Re: Jennifer showering outside our camper last weekend.

Date: Sat 13/10/07 02:57:46 GMT

Name: gopher ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Great set...

Grey looks great as it gets wet

In reply to Message (32095) Links Jennifer showering outside our camper last weekend.

By Todd and Jennifer - jet@jetwetfun.com us Sat 13/10/07 00:40:21 GMT

We went on a fall camping trip recently to hopefully get in a camping trip in some cool crisp Autumn air.  What we got was about the warmest trip of the year.  Sunday morning, Jennifer went to the bathroom to shower and they had it closed for cleaning.  I suggested that she use the outdoor shower on the camper.  But since it was outside, she'd have to shower in her clothes in case somebody walked by.  I really didn't think anybody would go by because we had an end site, but sure enough 2 guys did walk by and got an eye-full as Jennifer was all suds up showering in her pants and shirt.  It's a good thing she had clothes on!!  I tried to hide her, but there was no use in even trying.  How do you hide a girl showering in her clothes that is soaking wet with water and suds running off her??  In the photos, Jennifer slowly wets herself down and washes her hair in a bucket and then washes herself with shampoo.   

http://www.jetwetfun.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.240 seconds to generate ]