Wetlook-Online

Message # 32084.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Post 3206.5 Wet tights

Date: Sat 13/10/07 10:06:01 GMT

Name: Sopping us

Email: katakai1@verizon.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
MK: I agree about the focus, I can even tolerate it.

But it is the too-dark sequences that drive me up the wall. It is as if their cameras are firmly set on f8. In some sequences you can see shadows, so you know the sun is out, or possibly the one 60-watt bulb that apparently is used to illuminate the set is on.  But many are dark, far to dark for me, at least, to enjoy.

But compared to most bad youtubes posted, they are of academy quality!

S:

In reply to Message (32084.1.1) Hello Re: Post 3206.5 Wet tights

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net uu Fri 12/10/07 19:29:45 GMT

Ah yes...from an old movie called HUM made back in 1991...I have had several versions of this on various tapes for years. Sadly, I have rented VHS versions and also taped it from Indian satellite channels...and not ONE single print of this film has EVER been in FOCUS. This entire sequence is shot in a blurry out of focus way. I wish Indian film makers knew how to shoot things IN FOCUS...cos about 80% of Indian films you rent are always too dark and too soft-focus or out of focus...and wetlook needs to be seen in SHARP focus.

I think we can say that this is not a case where an Indian film copied COYOTE UGLY...cos they made this film many years before the Coyote Ugly phenomina started hitting the night clubs and bars.

I would enjoy Indian wetlook a LOT more...if only they could learn to use decent quality film stock and lenses and know how to release their films IN FOCUS.

mk

In reply to Message (32084.1) Read This Post 3206.5 Wet tights

By soggybottom - us Fri 12/10/07 15:43:21 GMT

Someone was looking for wet tights. This vid is kind of weird but it is wetlook and does feature some wet tights. Hope it helps.
In reply to Message (32084) Hello Coyote Ugly - Indian Style

By Sopping - katakai1@verizon.net us Fri 12/10/07 15:19:10 GMT

After an endless session of dances, mostly by guys, this video ends with a full-firehose version of Coyote Ugly drenching the female principal in a sequence that is worth waiting for. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXqlWgGsM0o

S:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]