MyWetloook

Message # 32078.1.1.2

Subject: Talking You've got a good point

Date: Mon 15/10/07 15:12:58 GMT

Name: DjDave us

Email: djdavedav@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hey Annonymous, you've got a good point. The vast majority do appreciate a good post but simply don't say so for whatever reason, myself included. I've been posting for some time and the majority of comments I get are negative from a select few. There are a lot of people who do appreciate my posts and apparently check my RapidShare site frequently. I rarely post changes to my site here any longer because I'm tired of the crap but do continue to update my site. Thanks for at least trying! And try not to let the opinionated nay-sayers get you down. For every one of them, there are probably hundreds of silent, but appreciative viewers of any good wetlook post!

DjDave

In reply to Message (32078.1.1) Unfazed Have you figured it out yet?

By Anonymous - uu Sat 13/10/07 00:15:59 GMT

Let me see I’m given the choice to remain anonymous but I can’t cos that name’s taken, what kind of crap is that?  I come here cos I’m a wetlook fan and I would be interested to know if people enjoyed the video as much as I did.  Have I figured it out yet? Yes I believe I was right.
In reply to Message (32078.1) Hello Re: Why bother

By wetnyld - swavk@hotmail.com us Fri 12/10/07 18:13:43 GMT

So you come for an ego boost but wont even use a phony name?  The real ANONYMOUS posts a lot of spam, so most of us dont even bother opening it. Then you come along and use his name and wonder why no replies. Have you figured it out yet?
In reply to Message (32078) Sad Why bother

By Anonymous - uu Fri 12/10/07 11:46:02 GMT

It's always nice to feel you belong, so when I came across this site several years ago I was really happy. Sadly I've found that when posting, admittedly I don't post often,, the comments received are negative or even worse no comments at all. I thought my last post was a real find, certainly in my opinion the best in a long while.  A good quality video at over 12 minutes long of a girl showering in jeans and top gradually stripping. Ok so the nudity won’t appeal to all and the site could put you off instantly but hey any comments are better than none. I had suspected that it may belong to someone so in posting was bringing attention to it but zip, zilch, zero not one word. Well thats fine, you carry on watching your fuzzy shakey out of focus 25 second youtubes. There are many guys on this forum who post regularly and receive so much negativity for their efforts. Ahem,even the one's posting youtubes. Personally I'd like to thank them, you know who you are guys, thanks again for keeping this forum alive. Sorry for the gripe, I'm off back to my shell now. Cheers

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]