WetlookPro

Message # 32078

Subject: Sad Why bother

Date: Fri 12/10/07 11:46:02 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
It's always nice to feel you belong, so when I came across this site several years ago I was really happy. Sadly I've found that when posting, admittedly I don't post often,, the comments received are negative or even worse no comments at all. I thought my last post was a real find, certainly in my opinion the best in a long while.  A good quality video at over 12 minutes long of a girl showering in jeans and top gradually stripping. Ok so the nudity won’t appeal to all and the site could put you off instantly but hey any comments are better than none. I had suspected that it may belong to someone so in posting was bringing attention to it but zip, zilch, zero not one word. Well thats fine, you carry on watching your fuzzy shakey out of focus 25 second youtubes. There are many guys on this forum who post regularly and receive so much negativity for their efforts. Ahem,even the one's posting youtubes. Personally I'd like to thank them, you know who you are guys, thanks again for keeping this forum alive. Sorry for the gripe, I'm off back to my shell now. Cheers

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]