Wetlook-Online

Message # 32016.2

Subject: Crown Re: HOTEL STORY

Date: Thu 11/10/07 10:44:19 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wonderful story, thank you for sharing - I wonder how the weekend went on.

Wet-regards

Bruno

In reply to Message (32016) Thumbs Up HOTEL STORY

By Anonymous - us Mon 08/10/07 20:01:47 GMT

My girlfriend and I went out of town a couple of years ago to visit a friend of hers. We stayed at hotel with an indoor heated pool and hottub. We had not thought to bring swim suits because it was winter and did not realize the pool was indoors. Taking the shortest path to our room meant parking right in front of and walking through the pool room which had a door to the outside and another that the led to the hallway of the first floor (where our room was). We carried our things in and we both mentioned how nice the pool and hottub were. We got to our room and changed clothes so we could go out for dinner. I wore a navy blue short sleeve polo shirt over a white long sleeve T-shirt, nice blue jeans, navy blue socks, brown belt and brown shoes. My girlfriend wore a red long sleeve sweater over a white long sleeve button-up dress shirt and a black tank top under that, black pleather jacket, black skirt that ended at her knees, black pantyhose, regular white socks, and black knee boots with stiletto heels. During dinner I mentioned how much fun it would be to get in the pool when we get back. Since our room was so close to it, few people would see us. She teased me about getting wet all through dinner. When we got back to the hotel and walked into the pool room, I was about to enter the hallway when I realized she wasn't behind me. I turned around and she was standing at the steps of the pool, holding onto the rail and dangling her foot over the water's surface. She said " I thought you wnated to go for a swim". I said "I do but...." . She said "well, ok then". I was at a loss for words because we had never gotten wet in public. I thought if I was lucky enough to get her in the water she would probably only wear a t-shirt and shorts or maybe jeans. I looked around and no one was in the room or in the hallway so I said "you first". I thought she would at least take off her jacket, boots and white socks but she lowered each foot one at a time onto the top step of the pool. The water came up over her ankles and she said it was seeping in through the zipper that went up the inside of her boots which soaked the bottom of her pantyhose and some of her socks (her socks were just shorter than the boots which made them hidden). She kept walking down the stairs and got wetter and wetter. When she stood on the bottom of the shallow end, water was up to her waiste and she was soaked from her skirt down. Her jacket was still dry. She walked over to the steps again and sat on the top one. Water was still up to the top of her skirt and when she moved, the bottom of her jacket would just barely touch the water. After she comfortable sitting there she told me that if I wanted her to get more wet that I had to jump off the deep end (which was only 7 feet I think..so no diving) I placed my phone and wallet on the chair next to hers. I then looked at her and I started walking around to the other end. From across the pool she said loudly "you have to leave your shoes on too!" I took a deep breath and more or less cannon balled into the pool. I surfaced and swam to her sloshing a little more water on her jacket as I got closer. I knelt on the step in front of her and she gave me a kiss. I swam back away and said "your turn again". She stood up on the 3rd step and water was at her thighs. I thought to myself "ok, now she will take off her jacket, sweater and white button-up and just leave her black tank top on".  But she started to walk to me getting deeper and deeper. When the water got about 2 inches up her jacket she stopped and took it off. She placed it on the edge of the pool and walked back to me. When she reached me, the water was up to her neck so her tank top, button-up shirt, and sweater were now totally soaked. We kissed and fooled around a little. I was about ready to rip open the crotch of her pantyhose and take it step farther when her cell phone rang. I knew by the ringtone it was her friend Betty who we came to visit. She quickly climbed up the steps and walked over to the chair with water pouring off of her. She carefully picked up the phone without getting water in it. Betty told her she wanted to come to the hotel tonight for a short visit instead of waiting until tomorrow. She told her we were in the pool room and hung up the phone. She said Betty just finished her run and was already on her way and was about 2 minutes away. Betty knew we sometimes got our clothes wet but she had never seen us wear anything like this...much less in a public pool. We decided to just stay in the pool and wait for her. Betty walked in and was still wearing her running clothes. She had on a tight purple short sleeve T-shirt with a white long sleeve hoodie over it, long black super tight Adidas leggings that had several white stripes on the sides that went all the way from her ankles to her waiste, grey/white/purple running shoes, and a pair of long white poofy socks that were pushed down over top of her leggings (I guess kind of like what was popular in the 80s and 90s). When she walked in the door she could not believe what she saw at first. Her jaw hit the floor like it had become detacthed from her face. Then she realized that knowing how we are this was something she should have figured we would be doing when we said we were in the pool room. Betty asked if she was interrupting anything and we said no. She sat on a chair at the side of the pool and talked for a while as we splashed and swam around. Then just out of the blue, Betty asked my girlfriend "Hey, if I jump in with you guys do you have something I can wear home?" I was surprised because Betty had only gotten her clothes wet once before that I knew of. My girlfriend said "of course". Betty then stood up and walked to the steps. I again thought to myself, surely she will take off her hoodie, shoes and her slouch socks. Instead,  she stepped down to the 2nd step so the water was about mid-calf. She then jumped straight out into the water head first but not to angled to hit her head on the bottom. She came up and the sight of the water pouring off her was amazing. My girlfriend told me to put my tongue back in my mouth. The 3 of us stayed in the pool for a quite a while. We splashed and swam and goofed off, playing stupid kids' games. When we got tired we decided to go sit in the hottub for a while. When we got out, my girfriend picked her jacket up off the edge of the pool and realized it had gotten soaked from all of the splashing. Betty and I had already sat down in the hottub still fully clothed with shoes and all when I turned and saw my girlfriend putting her jacket on as she walked toward us. I told her that her 3 shirts would soak through her jacket. She said "it already got soaked from us splashing in the pool so I might as well wear it too since I have the rest of my clothes on". After she got the jacket on (which wasn't easy since everything was wet) she stepped down into the hottub (boots and all) and stretched out beside me. We sat and talked for a while. At one point we all layed back and put all 6 of our soaked feet up out of the water and pushed against each other feet. It was cool seeing all the water running out of our shoes. Betty and I had no problem with our shoes but the stiletto heels on my girlfriends boots were  making it more difficult for her. Only one person walked by the pool room the whole time we were in there and I don't think she cared because no one came to tell us to get out. Finally we all went to our room and stood on the tile floor in the bathroom while one person at a times took a clothed shower to wash the clorine out. Betty said she would take all of our wet clothes to her house and wash them tomorrow. After Betty put on dry clothes and left, I told my girlfriend that she and I would have to get in the pool again the next night and maybe go a bit fartur if conditions permited it and she agreed. Betty called on her way home and said she would like to swim fully clothed again before we left town.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]