Wetlook-Online

Message # 32002.1

Subject: Hello Re: @MK

Date: Mon 08/10/07 02:18:22 GMT

Name: MK uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
You can just email me and trade with me as you did last time, and send me some of your clips.

Which Jacky shows are you referring to...the 2006 season of wet games, or the new 2007 season -- cos they change the wet games each year. Last year they had 2 different wet games. They had a water balloon game where the girls would get soaked, but the best game they had was the water bucket game, where they had models come out on stage each week in boots, nice tops and miniskirts, and then a panel of judges would throw buckets of water over them. This year they have changed to this new game....the "stand by the pool and try to fit thru the funny shapes, or get knocked into the pool, game". That is the new 2007 game that is on each week.

BTW...I was wrong what I said that this new "funny shapes, knock you into the pool" game was invented in Taiwan..and was now also playing in the Philippines too...and the Filipinos were copying Jacky's game. I have now found out that this game was invented....where all wacky games are invented....in JAPAN...so the Japanese are the ones who started this pool game, and now it is copied in Taiwan and in the Philippines...and today I just found ANOTHER version of that pool game...on RUSSIAN TV....so I just taped the Russian version of that pool game. So it seems that wetlook pool game has been sold to many countries now....so I you can watch it on Russian TV..and no doubt German TV will be producing a version of it soon.

BTW...they are now FINALLY re-airing the Greek version of the MANN O MANN show now...so I am taping those every day....but so far of the 20 shows they have aired so far...it was all guys in 19 of the show....but they have done 2 shows where they reversed the roles...and nicely dressed girls are knocked into the pool. So I am collecting those each day.

Just email me and I will send you a list of the Jacky show scenes I have available on DVD.

MK

In reply to Message (32002) Question @MK

By w@mboy - p_court99@hotmail.com uu Mon 08/10/07 00:58:41 GMT

Do you know when will you have the Taiwanese "Jacky Show" clips available to buy on DVD?

Thanks,

Paul.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]