MyWetloook

Message # 32000.2

Subject: Hello Re: Deviant Art

Date: Mon 08/10/07 02:14:47 GMT

Name: Johnny O us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It's been around since at least 2004, when I signed up. However, I'm going to go ahead and take credit for bringing it here, with my jealousy1314 post below.

Nah, someone might have posted some stuff from it a long time ago, and it just fell by the wayside for a while, I have no way of knowing.

It's not restricted, but they do require you to sign up to see things that have been tagged "mature". And since every artist decides whether or not to tag their images "mature", there are some excellent pics out there of see-through wet clothes that can't be accessed by folks without accounts. That's the only thing I can think of to explain the delay.

I check the Photo section about once a week, the stock (female model) section once every two weeks. The terms I search are "wet", "water", "rain", and "shower". That seems to find just about everything.

Boy oh boy, do I ever need a girlfriend.

In reply to Message (32000) Hello Deviant Art

By Sopping - katakai1@verizon.net us Sun 07/10/07 23:58:16 GMT

I'm going to ask, as no one else seems to have done so: "Where has the 'Deviant Art' site been all these years?"

Alluva sudden there are dozens of good, in fact, excellent, wetlook photos showing up. Has it been a restricted site that, suddenly has opened up? I like their postings, they seem to be more mature than many.

S:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]