Wetlook-Online

Message # 31996.5

Subject: Happy Re: Hotel Pools

Date: Mon 08/10/07 04:07:38 GMT

Name: trish uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

after a few days with my family last christmas, heading back to my ex's place we stopped at a hotel with "indoor pool" on the sign. we checked in less than half an hour before "closing" time for the pool. the clerk not only told us we could swim clothed, stay in there if we kept it down, have alcohol if no glass (there was a liquor store in walking distance...captain morgan in plastic 1.75l....yea!) but she accepted our offer of a drink at the end of her shift, which led to several, which led to splashing, which led to swimming. she spent the night in our room because she was in no shape to drive and had no dry clothes, which killed the rest of what we had planned for the evening, but it was worth it.
In reply to Message (31996) Hello Hotel Pools

By Mark - jtsmark@yahoo.com us Sun 07/10/07 18:59:13 GMT

I don't like business trips and fortunately I don't have to go often, but recently I discovered one advantage: swimming fully clothed in a hotel pool. I have only traveled twice since, but in both hotels nobody cared. I swam on multiple occasions for about half an hour in jeans, T-shirt and a longsleeve T-shirt. The staff was certainly aware of it, but did not say anything. Was I just lucky?

Mark

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]