WetlookPro

Message # 31971.1

Subject: Hello Re: Secrets of Isis...and another tip for Dr Who fans

Date: Sat 06/10/07 14:15:53 GMT

Name: MK uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Tks for the tip.

I had seen many of the episodes when they re-packaged the series together with "Shazam" in later years....i.e. they took some of the original 30 minute shows and later grouped them together with the Shazam tv series and called it the Isis/Shazam hour on Saturday mornings. But there were no wet scenes in those re-packaged episodes....and the episodes you saw were ones I must have missed. Previously I only had bad copies (bootlegs) of that 1975/76 series, cos it had never been officially released before...and now they have finally released an official DVD boxed set...I can get the series in high quality....great..well worth the money.

BTW...here is another tip for Dr Who fans.

The Dec 2007 "Xmas Special" of Dr Who that is currently being filmed....is called "Voyage of the Damned" and will feature Aussie singer Kylie Minogue as the lead actress and the entire setting for the show is the sinking of the TITANIC....so UK wetlook fans are in for a treat this coming Xmas day.

It will probably be 3 months later before that episode airs in the USA....cos we only just ended Season 3 of Dr Who yesterday (3 months behind the UK).

The bad news is...I hear Season 4 will feature obnoxious comedienne Catherine Tate (from The Runaway Bride episode) as the new "companion".....yuk...thats about as unsexy and yukky as you can get. Pity they could not get Kylie to sign on for more episodes instead.

MK

In reply to Message (31971) Thumbs Up Secrets of Isis

By genchang - uu Sat 06/10/07 03:31:01 GMT

I would have to say that this mid-70's Saturday morning live-action show is what triggered my love for sexy female wetlook.  Joanna Cameron was a total hottie back in 1975....and even though I was only 6 years old at the time, I recognized that she was beautiful, and that somehow, those lovely tanned legs made me feel something.  Anyhoo, there were at least a couple of episodes in which Isis took a dip in that sexy white minidress.   "Lucky" in which she dove into the ocean surf twice, and "Scuba Duba" in which there were a few underwater shots, and a nice emergence.   I haven't watched the entire set, but those two episodes stood out in my mind.

So, if you wanna see a lovely lady in a sexy minidress take a couple of dips, the Secrets of Isis DVD set is well worth the 23 bucks.   Besides, it's great nostalgia too, for anyone who might have a fondness for those old '70's Saturday morning shows.

And in my personal opinion, Joanna Cameron had the finest legs that side of Lynda Carter. :)

Genchang

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]