minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 18:47:03 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 31948.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Thanks for the warning...

Date: Fri 05/10/07 18:17:31 GMT

Name: FountainFrolic us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Please keep putting it on ALL your posts, so we know what kind of bullshit to expect inside.

And PLEASE keep thinking the stupid thoughts you espoused there, because it just makes the rest of us who AREN'T idiots like that just look a whole lot better in comparison, out here in the real world.  Wink Smile

In reply to Message (31948.1.1.1.1.1) Hello Nope, in fact (Asshole alert)

By Johnny B - nz Fri 05/10/07 10:36:46 GMT

I have no problem with that, I AM an asshole, at least by the standards of the modern day pissy excuse making PC girlymen.

"Nice" people are only put on the planet to get walked over by assholes and then wonder why they never get anywhere.

In reply to Message (31948.1.1.1.1) Hello So I guess...

By FountainFrolic - us Fri 05/10/07 04:41:34 GMT

if you have no problem with using derogatory terms like "whale" and "lardarse" then by extension you would have no problem putting a warning on YOUR posts saying "asshole"??  After all, you seem to be INTO negative terms to describe, right?  Jerk!  
In reply to Message (31948.1.1.1) Hello To all those attacking Wetguy

By Johnny B - nz Thu 04/10/07 23:13:11 GMT

People have every right to be disgusted at fat people, the reasons are beyond superficial.  Obesity is costing taxpayers an absolute fortune just because some lazy lardarse is too weak to put the KFC down and exercise.   And please don't even mention genetics, genetic defects affect one in 20 lardarses at the most.

Obesity is officially an epedemic (The WHO has declared it as such), if people start making excuses for it, they may as well start making excuses for AIDS.

I think it's reasonable to to post a "Whale" warning if the person is clearly obese.

In reply to Message (31948.1.1) Angry Re: Warning - "non politically correct comment to follow"

By ridcully - ch Thu 04/10/07 18:54:34 GMT

I have a suggestion: just don't open the links if you don't like them. I'm tired about people complaining about "whales". What's the definition of "whale" or "normal" anyway? I personally

prefer girls with some flesh on their bones. I don't wanna see wet broomsticks like the models on most of the catwalks. At the end there's only one thing that matters: there are people

out there who have the courage to get wet in their clothes and have their pictures published. Even if I also find some of them not very attractive - what counts is that they are wet!

If we would start to mark the links what would be next - a warning about blondes? Respect and tolerance - that's what we "wetlook-people" request from others, so why can't we tolerate

all members of our small community?

In reply to Message (31948.1) Idea Warning - "non politically correct comment to follow"

By Wet Guy - us Thu 04/10/07 18:18:07 GMT

If you post these, please make 2 submissions.  One with ladies of normal weight, and one with the fat whales.  I'm tired of seeing blubber spilling out over their clothing when I open most of the links.  

Some of you guys might think this is mean, but frankly I can't believe that people who are that out of shape would have pictures taken of themselves.  They are really disgusting.  It's one thing to have such displays in private with their equally obese male partners, but another to put them on the net.  At least if you do post them on the net, let people know what's coming.

How's that for an insensative suggestion? Sad but true ...

In reply to Message (31948) Links Wetlook SC finds Thurs 4th

By Darret - dramwater@cd2.com sx Thu 04/10/07 17:46:14 GMT

Miranda in the bath wearing a fur coat over a bodystocking

http://www.southern-charms.com/miranda/fotos234.htm

Naughty Tink playing in a short river waterfall wearing a stripy top & denim shorts.

http://www.southern-charms2.com/naughtytink/fotos012.htm

Rosey UK gets her jeans a little wet in a seashore rock pool.

http://www.southern-charms2.com/roseyuk/fotos169.htm

X-Rated Wife wearing a kind of leopard print undergarment in the bath.

http://www.southern-charms2.com/xratedwife/fotos487.htm

Regards

Darret.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]