MyWetloook

Message # 31892.8

Subject: Wow You all rock!

Date: Tue 02/10/07 18:05:01 GMT

Name: bryce uu

Email: brycepunk1@earthlink.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks everyone for your help in this matter. I still can't get that site to work for me well enough to contact the administration, so we really do appreciate those that did this for us. I did send out a few emails to this guy in English and German... now we just have to see what happens.

Again, thank you everyone. This community is indeed awesome.  :)

In reply to Message (31892) Help Me A second appeal for help

By bryce - brycepunk1@earthlink.net uu Mon 01/10/07 22:22:52 GMT

Hi all. Thank you for your responses to my other thread. I have tried to contact this person who is posting our photos at http://www.myvideo.de/watch/1760717, but it seems I have to be registered to write to him. I can not figure out how to register because everything is in German. Also, it takes me over 20 minutes to load this page because of my stupid dial-up connection.

I would also like to contact the administration of that site to ask them if they can help, but I can't figure out how to do so. Again, I may have to become a member.

Can anyone figure out what the email address of this guy is, or administration, and let me know. Stacey is really pissed about this and told me to get our shit off that site by the weekend. I know I am asking for a big favor here, but I don't want to close our site either. This is frustrating me beyond belief that I can't even contact this douchbag.

Thanks again.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]