minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 16:12:46 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 31859.5

Subject: Hello Re: An appeal for help (German)

Date: Mon 01/10/07 09:23:01 GMT

Name: wetlookDVD nl

Email: info@wetlookdvd.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi there,

You should put a logo or copyright sign (with your name) in the pictures on your site.

That way it makes it easier to file a complaint when someone uses them without your permission.

Of course people can remove this logo, but it just makes it a little bit more difficult to steal them.

good luck

Hope you can continue your work

In reply to Message (31859) Help Me An appeal for help (German)

By bryce - brycepunk1@earthlink.net uu Sun 30/09/07 16:00:45 GMT

Hi everyone. I am looking for a person who speaks German to help out Stacey and I. It was brought to our attention yesterday that on the German version of YouTube somebody has posted "slideshows" of several of our photo sessions. (why, I don't know.) Basically we want to have these clips removed asap but I don't know a word of German, and the site won't even fully load on my shitty dial-up connection.

Here's the url of two of the clips:

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/1760717

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/1205370

See, here's the deal. Stacey is fine with our site being in the back corner of the internet where nobody from the outside really comes wandering. She does have a much bigger issue with herself splashed all over YouTube and the like because it increases chances dramatically that someone she doesn't care to share this part of her life with will find it. And it's just scummy for this guy to post our photos as though they were his own.

So what's going to happen is that if our clips stay up there I'm pulling the plug on our site. It's not something I want to do. But I'm also going to abide what Stacey's wishes. Please help me (and yourselves) if you can and tell this guy to pull the clips, let him know what's at stake, that he might be the one who forces a Free site that's been up for over 7 years to close... and just before I go to the next update.

Again, if you can help us, we'll appreciate it so much. When we get the new computer in January and I can make dvd's of our videos we've taken, we'll give you a free one. Just please help out so I don't have to watch our site get shut down for this bullshit.

Thank you.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]