Wetlook-Online

Message # 31809.1.1.2.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Domain Ownership ...

Date: Sat 29/09/07 11:36:42 GMT

Name: Wetfan uu

Email: originalwetfan@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Absolutely right, Graham - and I should have mentioned that in my last post.  Without your kind and generous support over these last years it's unlikely either the Vintagewet or Wetfan sites would still be around.

Looking forward to seeing you in November!

Wetfan

In reply to Message (31809.1.1.2.2.1) Read This Domain Ownership ...

By Graham (Styx) - gb Sat 29/09/07 10:47:55 GMT

Just to correct the facts ... the domains www.vintagewet.com and www.wetfan.org actually both belong to me.

I register/renew both domains and provide hosting for both sites for WetFan/JJ at no charge.

In reply to Message (31809.1.1.2.2) Hello Re: Anybody know what's happened with Wetfan?

By wetfet - nl Sat 29/09/07 10:22:51 GMT

Ah, my mistake. I thought because of the name www.wetfan.org it was yours but now realise that it was probably JJ's tribute to you as supplier.

Thanks for putting me right. I do hope JJ will be better soon.

In reply to Message (31809.1.1.2) Hello Re: Anybody know what's happened with Wetfan?

By Anonymous - uu Fri 28/09/07 21:34:06 GMT

Just a quick note to confirm that (as topcattopone noted) I'm still alive and well.  I read both forums regularly but seldom contribute directly.  As many of you know, I've shared a good deal of my wetlook work with JJ at his vintagewet site (http://vintagewet.grayhost.net/).  Unfortunately JJ hasn't been in the greatest of health lately, hence the lack of updates. The vintagewet site is, btw, JJ's site, NOT mine.  I do not have a personal website.

Wetfan

In reply to Message (31809.1.1) Hello Re: Anybody know what's happened with Wetfan?

By wetfet - nl Fri 28/09/07 20:11:40 GMT

Really? I check the other forum regularly as well, but haven't noticed him recently. Also, his website has remained unupdated as of April this year I think.
In reply to Message (31809.1) Thumbs Up Re: Anybody know what's happened with Wetfan?

By topcattopone - topcattopone@yahoo.co.uk uu Fri 28/09/07 17:53:53 GMT

Alive and well and contributing to another forum

T.

In reply to Message (31809) Question Anybody know what's happened with Wetfan?

By Getwet - us Fri 28/09/07 14:31:32 GMT

He was one of the first others I was introduced to years ago that was also into wetlook.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]