minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 06:02:58 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 3176.4

Subject: Hello Alright, Ill give a few suggestions. (6 total)

Date: Sat 12/04/03 19:01:40 GMT

Name: DDMan us

Email: ddman@rcsis.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Alright, I dont know how far youre really willing to go for these (location wise).  I also dont know how much of a storyline you want. But hey, theyre just a suggestions. P.S. Sorry if these have messy stuff in them, but hey there is another side of the WAM fetish  Wink Smile

1. (wet/Mud)  Woman is working in the garden, possibly pulling weeds in some kacki pants and a shirt, or maybe just a nice sundress.  The sprinklers suddenly turn on and she is knocked in to the muddy garden.  Of course, she begins enjoying it...

2. (Wet/Dirt)  Its downpouring, and a drain is clogged. Without grabbing a jacket she marches outside to un-clog it.  Of course her sleves get wet/muddy in the process.  She sits down to assess the damage and realizes its no use so she then rolls around in a puddle, on the grass, in the dirt or wherever she wants.

3. (Wet/Liquid Soap/Shampoo)  Woman is dressed in just some casual clothes for sitting around the house (sweatshirt and jeans/strechpants) and decides to clean the house.  She starts working on the bathroom and while cleaning the tub she gets her sleeves a little wet.  She looks around and realizes there are tons (20+) of extra bottles of shampoo, conditioner, and soap lying around that have been unused (you know women with there 50 different bottles of shampoo).  So to have some fun she mixes them all together and has fun with it in the tub, getting completly covered in the "slime".  She then drains the tub, and showers off (possibly strips, depending on model).

4. (Wet/Mud)  Taking a walk in the rain (with a coat on, and jeans/long sleve shirt) the wind blows the umbrella out of her hands into a large pond.  She tries to reach it in time, but cant, so she removed her coat to prevent form getting it wet.  The slowly walks in to retreive it and eventually does.  On her way out, she slips on the muddy riverbank and plays around there for a little while before cleaning off and getting out to continue her walk.

5.(Messy) Fades in to a girl in a business suit in a completly white room with only a table with foodstuff on it (pies, or dishes) and a few buckets of stuff (honey, syrup, whatever...)  She realizes no one esle can see anything, so she just starts going through everything and messing herself completly up.  Eventually ending up in a giant pile in the middle of the room completly covered.

6. (Wet/Paint)  Going on the painting idea, A woman is painting (indoor or outdoor) in semi-casual clothes.  Shes trying to reach somewhere really high, and some paint drips on her.  Its no big deal, but she keeps trying and eventually has quite a bit of paint on her (not covered, just lots of sploches).  She decides she needs a break and wants to have a little fun.  She begins dipping her hands/shoes in the paint and smearing it on herself.  She gets completly coveres, and needs to wash off (if outside, using a hose.  If inside using the shower).  Soaking her clothes (and possibly stripping).

Hmmm, well thats what I can think of right now...but If I think of more (or you want to be more specific as to what you want you can reply or e-mail me), I will post on here.  Even if I dont win, I hope they help with suggestions!

In reply to Message (3176) Hello new thread from 3162 below

By Kev - kev.styx@ntlworld.com gb Fri 11/04/03 07:05:57 GMT

OK, let's hear your ideas, don't be shy. Who knows you might get to see your dreams become reality. At the very least any movies shot will have a set of screen grabs posted free for the whole community to enjoy.

As we said- best 3 workable suggestions received by Wednesday next will get a free month's membership to Styxwetworld- provided we get more more than 3 ideas that is : )

If you are already a member of Styxwetworld.....well, dunno, we'll think of something.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]