Wetlook-Online

Message # 31740.1.1.1.2.1

Subject: Note Re: wet vs. messy

Date: Wed 26/09/07 23:08:56 GMT

Name: bryce uu

Email: brycepunk1@earthlink.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

50% of the stuff you sell is underwater scenes? I honestly had no idea that underwater scenes were that popular. Kinda off-topic, but is it also intertwined with the whole "breath control" element? I recall reading stuff about this back in '98 or so, but then as more sites came around I heard less and less of this term.
In reply to Message (31740.1.1.1.2) Hello Re: wet vs. messy

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Wed 26/09/07 18:26:31 GMT

An interesting discussion.... Probably Arthur Chappell would the best person to document this entire thesis.  I will just keep my comments to 2 things ...

1) TOLERANCE: Some of the points raised....are like a ridoiculous discussion that is a "my religion is better than your religion" argument...or like saying that the pecadillios and preferences of a straight person, are better than the preferences of a gay person. Those are intolerant positions to take. You have to remember that old saying...one person's garbage...is another person's treasure....and to respect that other people have different tastes to your tastes. And you cannot make statements claiming that messy subject matters are degrading to women....while you seem to think that wetlook is "better" and  treats women any differently. That is totally ridiculous....i.e. the act of putting a pie in a womans face....is no different to the act of dunking a woman in a dunk tank. None of the things that messy fans do...are any more degrading to women...than the things that wetlook fans do to women too. Neither of these messy or wet acts are degrading....if they are done in the right context....i.e. the model is willing and fun loving and wants to do it etc

2) DIVERSITY: This should answer the first posters points. Here is a true story for you.....we had a costume suppliers business that opened in my town...and they only sold one thing...i.e. Halloween costumes. That was a really dumb idea for a store, cos they only had business for 2 months of the year, and the rest of the year they had hardly any business at all...so it was no surprize when that business closed down after only 6 months. Poster shell-din wants to know why my SSS series had messy and underwater scenes on these videos I made in the 1990's...as opposed to being a 100% wetlook series. I could not do that, cos the wetlook fans have always been the smallest group of consumers I have known. Every shoot I made in the 1990's had to be financed somehow, and I could not sustain Wamtec or my video series, via support from wetlook customers alone. Wetlook fans accounted for only 15% of my customer base, and 85% of my support was coming from Underwater fans..and Messy fans ...and god bless them...cos without Messy Fans and Underwater fans who supported all my shoots for the past 17 years, Wamtec would have had to shut down 10 years ago. So....the messy fans (and underwater fans) have always been the best "enablers" that allowed me to make the things "I like"...i.e. wetlook...and without their support, I would never have been able to make all the wetlook media I made. Thats really the bottom line....i.e. Messy fans patronize the producers by a more than 3 to 1 margin as opposed to wetlook fans....so wetlook media is largely funded by the producers diversifying themselves...and creating wet AND messy media...in order to appeal to a wider base. You may not have like the inclusion of messy scenes on my tapes...but if there were no messy scenes...there would have been no wetlook scenes either...so without the messy fans...you would not have any SSS series to complain about.

Without naming names....just look at who are the best producers these days...and who produces the best media and the highest quality for you...and they all have one thing in common....."diversity"....they all produce a wide variety of wet AND messy scenes....cos their production costs are high...so they need to appeal to a wider audience. Those producers who have a "miopic" vision and only focus on one thing all the time...those are the producers you see come and go all the time...they never last more than 2 years before you see them give up and disappear.

Ultimately....you guys are the deciders....i.e. the customer is always right...and you guys decide what the producers should do in the future. The problem is....the wetlook consumers are really a very small group of people...they have a loud voice on this forum, but they do not support the producers as much as messy fans do....so the messy fans have a much greater impact...cos they support the producers 2-3 times more than wetlook fans do.

You can easily change or influence the producers...all you have to do is support them and tell them what you want them to do....and if there are enough people wanting that...the producers will do whatever you want to see done.

I can't speak for other producers. I can only speak for myself, but I can tell you that Wamtec and it's sister sites, has always been an organization that has always been 50% supported by my underwater customers, 35% supported by my messy customers, and only 15% supported by wetlook fans. I am a wetlook fan myself, but I could not sustain any of my sites or video shoots purely based on wetlook fans alone. That is why my company is called "WAM"TEC....cos I was the person who first invented that term in 1992....(cos before then...the term always used was the UK term..."Sploshing")....so I am the one to blame for the term WAM as it is exists today......just like Terry Jones from Monty Python invented the term SPAM...I was the one who created the term WAM in 1992...and I am very happy for all the support the messy fans have given me over the years, cos they have enabled me to do what I personally prefer to do...i.e. shoot wetlook scenes.

Just remember....all the comments you make about messy fans....i.e. Shell Din saying "What is sexy about a woman getting a pie in the face? "....you can easily turn those questions around....and a mainstream guy who likes Playboy and bikini girls....will say..."What is sexy about a woman swimming with her clothes on...THAT IS PLAIN STUPID". I have spoken to many mainstream video distributors over the past 15 years....trying to get them to distribute our videos...and they always turn it down...i.e. they always say "I don't get it...why is wetlook sexy....this is just stupid".

So...be careful what you say about the messy fans and their interests....cos they will feel the same way about your interests...and 99.9% of the entire world thinks wetlook is stupid and not sexy too.

As long as the messy fans continue to be STRONG supporters of the producers...and the wetlook fans continue to be weak supporters of the producers....you are always going to see the wetlook-only producers going out of business...and the best producers will diversify and survive and create media to cater to BOTH sets of fans.

Personally I think you are having this discussion on the wrong forum.....i.e. it is very safe and easy to discuss things on a 100% wetlook forum....you should have this discussion on the UMD forum....to get some perspective from the messy fans and their views too.

MK

In reply to Message (31740.1.1.1) Talking Re: wet vs. messy

By the lone taper - us Wed 26/09/07 14:17:53 GMT

I agree -

wetlook and messy are TOTALLY seperate -

I also agree that it is disrespectful to women to slam a pie in their face -

or have them roll around in mud or pour some goo over their head -

it is comedy and not sexually exciting -

women are to be honored & respected and not degraded -

buy hey to each their own -

this is a wetlook forum -

which i check in with often -

because it is WETLOOK -

and you are right we can agree to disagree -

like I don't get the Tarzan pics where women are in winter jackets -

but anything see thru and revealing -

i am a huge fan of

keep up the good work y'all -

i appreciate it!

peace

In reply to Message (31740.1.1) Talking Re: wet vs. messy

By Victor - victor-ivanovich1@yandex.ru ru Wed 26/09/07 07:46:21 GMT

I think that there are pure wetlook fans, there are pure messy fans, there are people who like both, and there can be wetlook fans that like messy staff but just a little and vice versa. And in this discussion we live out those interested in fully clothed pissing.

As for me, I'm into wetlook, and only into jeans/trousers (though occasionally I can save a video or a pic with jeans shorts). But sometimes if I come across a good muddy pic or video I can save it. The same with women peeing in their jeans. But I have thousands of wet pics in my collection, and only a few dozen muddy and pissy pics. And I never save vids or pics with food staff.

As for buying DVDs or memberships, I wasn't a credid card holder, but now I am. So I'm considering buying wetlook stuff, but I don't think I'll pay for messy staff.

In reply to Message (31740.1) Talking Re: wet vs. messy

By Anonymous - uu Wed 26/09/07 05:07:55 GMT

Wetlook and messy are two entirely different things all together. I am a wetlook fan and do not get the slightest bit excited by anything messy, be it pies, mud, gunge, etc.......however I respect the fact that there are many people out there who do enjoy this and I see no problem with generally grouping together the two under the term "wam". As you pointed out, now days one can better choose what they want and don't have to bother with what they don't want. In the old days you might have to buy a tape and fast forward through a messy scene but now most wet and messy material are apart, which is good.

This disussion can go further into the issue of pure wetlook fans preferring either skirts or jeans, gowns, underwater, shoes etc. In most cases a "wam" fan has their own personal preferences and I think that the producers do a great job of bringing a wide variety of material to the public, and I think we should appreciate their efforts to cator to individual tastes: for example the way Leonmoonin separates his material depending on its catagory: messy, wetlook, pants, public, etc.....

In reply to Message (31740) Talking wet vs. messy

By shell-din - ca Wed 26/09/07 02:22:10 GMT

this was mentioned in an earlier post,

and i think it is worth talking about,

i am a wetlook fan,

i find it sexy and alluring,

the more see thru the better -

and I have no problem asking a woman to take a clothed shower with me.

i always found Messy to be more shtick,

with nothing sexy about it,

actually it seems pretty humilating and degrading for the woman involved.

And would never think of asking someone to roll around in some mud to turn me on.

What is sexy about a woman getting a pie in the face?

I completely agree with the original poster John,

then when people say WAM it does mean more messy than wet,

and it is frustrating.

i have bought VHS and DVDs from producers going back well over 15 years,

I initally came to the scene,

when I bought a SSS video thru Movies Unlimited,

i think #4,

and being so bummed at the wet vs. messy ratio,

for every wet scene there were 3 messy scenes,

and i did not want to pay for those.

Back then I had no choice, to get wet VHS tapes, I had to deal with it.

Thank god the times have changed.

Now Mark, (if you are here) please don't take it personal,

from my heart, I thank you for all you've done.

And I know the passion you do it with.

I view the WAMTEC search guide monthly when i get the TIVO schedule.

But the mud, it is just not my bag baby!

Just because I drink beer, does not mean I like all types.

If I buy Heineken, i don't expect a Pabst Blue Ribbon can in my 12 pack.

If I like wetlook, does not mean I enjoy messy.

Just one man's opinion, I look forward to yours.

thanks for reading.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]