Wetlook-Online

Message # 31719.6

Subject: Question Re: Wet Party

Date: Wed 26/09/07 01:14:09 GMT

Name: Victor ru

Email: victor-ivanovich1@yandex.ru

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hellow Rod and Elizabeth!

It was interesting to read, and I think it was a useful experience. I'd like to ask a couple of questions. How many people were present at the parties? Did you try to persuade anyone to get into the water? Who provided for the drinks and food? You or did other people participate in it.

I wish you better luck next time.

In reply to Message (31719) Hello Wet Party

By Rod and Elizabeth - historyeditorrod@yahoo.com us Tue 25/09/07 00:47:33 GMT

About a month and a half ago Elizabeth and I threw a martini/pool party. At the party she helped throw a guy in the pool but he dragged her in with him. Well actually she jumped in on her own but most people thought he took her in with him. She was hoping that others would join but to no avail. I was inside getting more stuff for drinks so I didn't even see it until after they both got out of the pool

We decided to have another party but were trying to decide how to get more people in the pool. We had thought of posting a invite on this forum for a few couples to attend so they could get things started but didn't want to be overwhelmed with single guys that we would have no way of explaining to our other friends where they came from.

At this party I was the bartender but at one point went to the edge of the pool when one guy I knew was in the water in his bathing suit. My wife "just happened" to be walking by and pushed me in. This inspired another two women to push their husbands in but none of the women ended up in the water, much to our dissapointment.

However as the night wore on and more people had more and more to drink and finally one gal got pushed into the pool. Unfortunately I knew she was terrified of the water and couldn't swim. I had to immediately jump in to help her in addition to her husband but now several other women got pushed in also. After swimming for 5 minutes or so most of us, 7 people, got out of the pool and into the spa to warm up and continue talking.

All in all, it was a lot of fun but would have been better with more people in the pool.

We are thinking of having a Halloween party and were wondering if any couples would be interested in coming to a party about 100 miles north of Los Angeles, CA. There will be good food, lots of drinks and if the first two parties are any example, a lot of fun. Hopefully this time more wetlook.

If any COUPLES are interested in attending please e-mail me and we can talk about it and see about working out the details.

Rod and Elizabeth

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]