minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 12:15:16 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 31680.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: In reply to post 31657 - Schiffe Versenken clips free on theWAMbank

Date: Sun 23/09/07 14:28:26 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

You want 100% of all clips to be free on theWambank.   !!!!!!!!!

We would love to be able to evolve to the point where 100% of everything can be free on the site, but we are not at that stage of evolution yet...not yet. Sites like UMD and this forum and Youtube all have one thing in common....i.e. they are 100% free...because their operating costs for their servers and bandwidth are supported by Ad sponsors. At the moment theWambank has no advertising sponsors at all, and we are operating 3 servers and have to pay for massive amounts of bandwidth each month.

In order to make the site 100% free, we will need to have as many Ad sponsors as UMD and Nigel have....i.e. at least 20+ producers wanting to advertize on the site. We have so far held off launching an ad campaign program on the site, cos that is going to mean you will be see a lot more ads and banners....and I don't think the fans would appreciate the site being littered with too many banners on it.

Your point is well taken though....I wish we could be like "Youtube" too....but we are merely a small site serving a tiny tiny audience, and without any sponsors to pay for our servers, the site cannot be 100% free at this time. We are doing the best we can....i.e. look at the download stats on the home page...i.e. 75% of all downloads have been FREE downloads.....we have given away 308,000 free dowloads this year. There is no other wam site or wam producer in the entire wam world that has given away more free downloads than we have.

We can't be 100% free at this time (until we get ad sponsors support), but we are giving 75% free downloads at this time, so we are doing the best can do, cos we have to pay for 3 servers and we consume over 10 times more bandwidth each month than UMD or this forum does.

Hope that answers your question.

MK

In reply to Message (31680.2) Confused Re: In reply to post 31657 - Schiffe Versenken clips free on theWAMbank

By David Faltskog - gb Sun 23/09/07 11:40:49 GMT

Just kurious to know why of the three clips only 2 are free? i asked on the Wambank site but no reply so i,ll ask here.
In reply to Message (31680) Video In reply to post 31657 - Schiffe Versenken clips free on theWAMbank html

By TheWAMbank manager - manager@thewambank.com us Sun 23/09/07 09:02:32 GMT

Hello folks,
one of our friends uploaded the clips from "Schiffe versenken XXL" SAT1 TV show. And we thought it would be nice to set it free for you:

Total FREE Videos: 5087, views 306719
This week's FREE Video updates.
Schiffe Versenken
Schiffe Versenken
You can Download and/or View these clips by Signing up as a Member which is FREE. See here for more details: http://www.thewambank.com/join.php

Total videos: 9546 Users: 15255 Downloads: 404663 Free downloads: 306719 Free videos delivered 75%

Download the clip and enjoy it. Best regards, TheWAMbank manager

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]